• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, BrutalMogger, greycel and 1 other person
Brutal sub5 pill
I feel you tho, middle and elementary school I spent it always alone
It might be because I wear a hoddie covering my half my face 24/7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, exipreess, iloveboobs and 2 others
WHY WOULD THEY? LIKE SERIOUSLY WHY WOULD A PERSON HAVE THE CONSCIOUS MIND TO MANIFEST THE DECISION TO MOVE THEIR LIMBS USING NEUROMUSCULAR CONTRACTIONS TO YOUR COORDINATES IN A 3 DIMENSIONAL WORLD JUST TO SIT NEXT TO A AMBITIONLESS UTTER SUBHUMAN?

THESE ARE THE DECISIONS THAT MAKE OR BREAK US.

CLOG THE TOILET OR NOT CLOG THE TOILET
EVERYDAY WE ARE FACED WITH OBSTACLES
BLOCKAGES OF THE MIND

WE NEED TO PERPERTRATE OUR WAY TO VICTORY AND BEYOND!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, PlayersGetPlayed, MedMogger and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Thats why lol
But that in itself is a truecel trait, a result from being a subhuman not the cause. If i was chad I would walk into class naked

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth, iloveboobs and BrutalMogger
I can imagine you in the corner wearing a black hoodie on a laptop you incel god u probably look so non nt

• JFL
Reactions: Zenis
WHY WOULD THEY? LIKE SERIOUSLY WHY WOULD A PERSON HAVE THE CONSCIOUS MIND TO MANIFEST THE DECISION TO MOVE THEIR LIMBS USING NEUROMUSCULAR CONTRACTIONS TO YOUR COORDINATES IN A 3 DIMENSIONAL WORLD JUST TO SIT NEXT TO A AMBITIONLESS UTTER SUBHUMAN?

THESE ARE THE DECISIONS THAT MAKE OR BREAK US.

CLOG THE TOILET OR NOT CLOG THE TOILET
EVERYDAY WE ARE FACED WITH OBSTACLES
BLOCKAGES OF THE MIND

WE NEED TO PERPERTRATE OUR WAY TO VICTORY AND BEYOND!
why wouldn't they?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and BrutalMogger
But that in itself is a truecel trait, a result from being a subhuman not the cause. If i was chad I would walk into class naked
Dude i’ve been through this shit

If its been long enough its probably not saveable anymore

• +1
I can imagine you in the corner wearing a black hoodie on a laptop you incel god u probably look so non nt
I usually sit in the front so I can see the lecture but once I get a laptop I’m gonna move to the front

Gonna have to wait till class changes

This is what you need to do:

Go to your room, open the window, and jump

Jk lol just drug all the girls and then ur good that’s what happens at every uni

But that in itself is a truecel trait, a result from being a subhuman most of my life
just like u told me to try tinder, try sitting next to other's. i'm guessing you chose to sat by yourself then got surprised when no one sat next to you.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
just hold frame bro

bro when i was in hs i was covid mask fishing and girls used to approach me randomly

just like u told me to try tinder, try sitting next to other's. i'm guessing you chose to sat by yourself then got surprised when no one sat next to you.
Yes and I usually a put a backpack on one of the chairs next to me

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
They are shy

• JFL
  • +1
people are gonna look at him weirdly if he goes from non nt school shooter to a nt chad

Hes just gonna have to wait till class and or the people in it change unironically first impression is everything

Yes and I usually a put a backpack on one of the chairs next to me
This is all a prospect of your doing. u can sit next to someone and don't have to communicate, try to look for someone extroverted that could start a conversation.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
This is all a prospect of your doing. u can sit next to someone and don't have to communicate, try to look for someone extroverted that could start a conversation.
I agree I’m literally ruining my own chances with the way I’m acting, I’m self sabtaggoing with the hoodie 24/7, not talking, backpack on chair next to me, yet I can’t stop doing it. Why?

• +1
I mean personally I don’t have this problem and I feel bad for you but I fcuking hate when a other human being sits next to me I can’t bare it @Zenis

• +1
people are gonna look at him weirdly if he goes from non nt school shooter to a nt chad

Hes just gonna have to wait till class and or the people in it change unironically first impression is everything
people have bad days an it takes time to adapt, adaption to your surroundings is a human trait an if anything would get him more responses from people since they might've noticed he was "socially inept"

• +1
Do you have good hair
back then i was growing it out so it was going from short to long awkward phase ugly but it was much thicker than the hair I have now

• +1
Reactions: Zenis and kalluss
people have bad days an takes time to adapt, adaption to your surroundings is a human trait an if anything would get him more responses from people since they might've noticed he was "socially inept"
I tried that shit before it doesnt work how ur saying

I already have low Avergness face

Sitting with people to go from non nt fag to nt chad

Doesnt work they just look at you weird

Only thing that worked is waiting till theres new people and making a good first impression

• Hmm...
I tried that shit before it doesnt work how ur saying
i was in uni dropped out do to mental problems an it worked for me. I was on drugs which made me spacious from hi inhib behaviour but it still showed. i did the exact thing i said an got some people that still check up an ask if im coming back, I'm not that gl either. so it could be different for everyone and it's unfortunate it didn't work out like that for you, but stopping someone from trying themselves or even inchin some fear won't help that person have a chance to make a difference to your outcome.