Nobody understands why hair is so important to me

fobos

fobos

Toxic
Parents keep telling me that women don't care about looks.

Friends tell me that I'm dumb for taking fin because there is someone for everyone.

Some girls say that bald is attractive LOL

It's just hair they say

I look at ugly shitted toilets I can date now and I'm scared to imagine what would my options be without hair.

Hair is everything

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 1464, kobecel and 5 others
Jason statham bro

• WTF
Reactions: fobos
going paddock if I ever start balding tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 502
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Vitruvian, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Hair is everything
Well, maybe not everything, but it's one of few things that you can control without surgeries and also having possibility to halo the f out of you

Stop the fin ASAP and embrace your high DHT slavic genes bro and join the baldcel club

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and kobecel
Why do you think Ritalincel is the way he is
the day the osrs servers go down is the day he will finally snap tbh

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ChoSeungHui and fobos
They dont tho

@dotacel told me it's totally acceptable to be bald in the balkans and that girls here don't care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Bro im 16 and already balding... And theres a kid in my class thats norwooding hard too jfl...

Im on minox 2x daily and 0.5 mm dermaroller (getting 2.5mm dermapen soon)

Already have results only 2 months. Small hairs along the hairline.

• +1
df5895e61e43100a03ee00396161ad27d01204a8_hq.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
Don't take fin, if you are balding hide it with hats until your hair has fallen out and then get a hair transplant or hair system.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Don't take fin, if you are balding hide it with hats until your hair has fallen out and then get a hair transplant or hair system.
Kys srs what youre asking me is to give up on life

Baldcels in the Balkans need to work until they're 65 to be able to afford the cheapest, crappiest hair transplant in Pakistan

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 773 and 1 other person
Kys srs what youre asking me is to give up on life
Finiteride has many side effects and in the long run it's better to save up for a hair transplant.

Finiteride has many side effects and in the long run it's better to save up for a hair transplant.
In the long run I'm roping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Krezo, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
@dotacel told me it's totally acceptable to be bald in the balkans and that girls here don't care
I feel like most girls around my age here are with 25yo low tier normies

just have a stable income theory

obviously having hair is much better than not having it but I don't think it's that scary here, I know there's a lot of baldcels doing okay in other EE countries too

I feel like most girls around my age here are with 25yo low tier normies

just have a stable income theory

obviously having hair is much better than not having it but I don't think it's that scary here, I know there's a lot of baldcels doing okay in other EE countries too
How old are you and are we neighbors?

19, I'm from Monkeydonia
Damn I feel like such an oldcel here. Seems like everyone's a teenager. I'm too old for forums. I'm gonna go to Kumanovo one of these day and I'm gonna get me a nice Monkeydonian girl to settle down with

• Love it
Damn I feel like such an oldcel here. Seems like everyone's a teenager. I'm too old for forums. I'm gonna go to Kumanovo one of these day and I'm gonna get me a nice Monkeydonian girl to settle down with
get a nice Monkeydonian JB tbh most are pretty cute

• +1
Parents keep telling me that women don't care about looks.

Friends tell me that I'm dumb for taking fin because there is someone for everyone.

Some girls say that bald is attractive LOL

get a nice Monkeydonian JB tbh most are pretty cute
I wish. All Balkan shitholes are swamped with cuties though. It physically pains me every time I leave my apartment srs

Btw I'm only like 50km away from Kumanovo lol. Been there a million times. We need to eradicate Siptari brah. They are taking over your country

• Love it
I wish. All Balkan shitholes are swamped with cuties though. It physically pains me every time I leave my apartment srs

Btw I'm only like 50km away from Kumanovo lol. Been there a million times. We need to eradicate Siptari brah. They are taking over your country
You're somewhere in southern Serbia I assume? And yeah they're like 40% of the population man I'm probably gonna leave this shithole as soon as I get the chance. Maybe go to some other EE country that's not as cucked as this one

• +1
ppl who tell u being bald is okay are purposely sabotaging you.

• +1
You're somewhere in southern Serbia I assume? And yeah they're like 40% of the population man I'm probably gonna leave this shithole as soon as I get the chance. Maybe go to some other EE country that's not as cucked as this one
Yeah I live near the border, like 20 minutes away.
We have a problem with them too here in the south, they even want to bind my area together with fucking kosovo. I wish a war would break out tbh, I'd volunteer to slaughter every single cockroach siptar I get my hands on. I have nothing to lose anyway

• +1
Yeah I live near the border, like 20 minutes away.
We have a problem with them too here in the south, they even want to bind my area together with fucking kosovo. I wish a war would break out tbh, I'd volunteer to slaughter every single cockroach siptar I get my hands on. I have nothing to lose anyway
There's decent places to live where the population is mostly native here, like some parts of Skopje, but back in my hometown it's like 40% Shiptars constantly causing trouble and getting into meaningless fights, I wish they would just go back to their own fucking country, this country is turning into shit trying to appease them. Feels like they're to the Balkans what shitskin migrants are to countries like Sweden

• +1
There's decent places to live where the population is mostly native here, like some parts of Skopje, but back in my hometown it's like 40% Shiptars constantly causing trouble and getting into meaningless fights, I wish they would just go back to their own fucking country, this country is turning into shit trying to appease them. Feels like they're to the Balkans what shitskin migrants are to countries like Sweden
That's how it is here too for the most part. There's a huge number of them here in the south but none in the other parts of the country. But then again, we're getting fucked by the hungarians in the north, it's like everyone wants a piece of Serbia. I wish they would all just fuck off to whatever shithole country they crawled from

• JFL
Yeah dont listen to relatives or friends about your looks

• +1
Anti Shiptar propaganda is not welcome in my theard

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and itsoverbuddyboyo
Redpill them with pictures it's the only way to convince normies
They will cope against each word but its more difficult to cope with pictures like these

at14:35
He gives a good explanation why "Just shave is bro is bullshit and he looks nt so he will look more convincing for normies I guess
Good channel btw for hairloss

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Krezo, fobos and 1 other person
seeing regrowth on fin is the only reason I have not roped

• +1
Looks DO matter in this lookism society. Do not let anyone bluepill you.

my parents are actively trying to sabotage my looksmaxing plans

its like they're sub-consciously offended that i'm not content with what i got "genetically" from them or something

my parents are actively trying to sabotage my looksmaxing plans

its like they're sub-consciously offended that i'm not content with what i got "genetically" from them or something
I think they just try to make us feel better

No hair for your confidence