Nobody wants to help me get laid

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Netanyahoo.com
Maan fuck you niggas. You're the whole reason I have to molest cats. I knew my thread about getting fucked would cause a warning. I really don't mind. I'll just use my subliminals to make the site even more according to my spirit (non-slave spirit). Aihht you have a good one

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: alurmo, rand anon, lowiqNormie and 4 others
IMG 4871

I will

You and I both know I don't have the braincells to read that whole thing. The gist of it? Being with animals increases testosterone. I know it's just banter but it's an interesting proposition nonetheless.

While it is likely true that animals can increase test it also raises serotonin and oxytocin, both of which are crucial for aging gracefully and staying connected to and letting your softer sides flourish.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Maan fuck you niggas. You're the whole reason I have to molest cats. I knew my thread about getting fucked would cause a warning. I really don't mind. I'll just use my subliminals to make the site even more according to my spirit (non-slave spirit). Aihht you have a good one
-1000000000 Aura 💀

You and I both know I don't have the braincells to read that whole thing. The gist of it? Being with animals increases testosterone. I know it's just banter but it's an interesting proposition nonetheless.

While it is likely true that animals can increase test it also raises serotonin and oxytocin, both of which are crucial for aging gracefully and staying connected to and letting your softer sides flourish.
If you scroll down there'll be a table, even for someone like you it'll be easy to decipher.

-1000000000 Aura 💀
Yeah I know a lotta people don't like honesty. It's not just here though. Basically everywhere the same. That's why I went MGTOW on the whole of humanity. Very few nighhas can roll with me an not lose their minds so I don't blame them.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
You sleep?
Weird..
I gotta utilize every softmaxx on earth to save my beta genetics. Only in the short term though, don't for a minute think that I'd wanna have kids, but I do want to enjoy what little I have being born in a first world country. It's a real privilege, even if we are fucked on so many levels.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: alurmo and raleqtambrobret
seriously. im so fucking done with life. i hate everything

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger, rand anon and lowiqNormie
Just let loose then, do whatever you want to do.
You have literally nothing in life. 0 value, 0 worth, 0 ambition & most important of all.... 0 bitches :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Im thinking the same for so long i was alone for like a decade now i don't even feel human anymore

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I had the worst nightmare of my life just now. Don't feel bad for me either because I'm relieved. I got captured in some government mind control/brainwash/indoctrination program. There were dozens of us, strapped up, at least that's how it felt. They fed us medicine, food and wouldn't tell us where we were or why. Like Warhammer 40.000 dystopian lore taken straight out of the first layers of hell. It actually made my life seem like fairytale in comparison.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alurmo, Manletmachine and raleqtambrobret
I had the worst nightmare of my life just now. Don't feel bad for me either because I'm relieved. I got captured in some government mind control/brainwash/indoctrination program. There were dozens of us, strapped up, at least that's how it felt. They fed us medicine, food and wouldn't tell us where we were or why. Like Warhammer 40.000 dystopian lore taken straight out of the first layers of hell. It actually made my life seem like fairytale in comparison.
Little do you know….. :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine