Nobody wants to see you win

ItsOver.com

ItsOver.com

Master
Your homeboys, your own blood, not even your parents, they dont even want to see you happy. Everybody is against you everybody is an opp, they want let young white man shine

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acnno, burningfr0mwithin, Deleted member 4563 and 20 others
Wtf are u talking about?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Howl, Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 2403 and 6 others
i want to see you win though, your theory is crumbling man
cap that just because we donk know irl if we were friends it would be a different story cuz humans are just like that selfish jealous creatures

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 2968, Chintuck22 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, JL~, Deleted member 8608 and 1 other person
Your homeboys, your own blood, not even your parents, they dont even want to see you happy. Everybody is against you everybody is an opp, they want let young white man shine
>Everybody is an Opp
>White

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7465, Deleted member 8608 and ItsOver.com
i think people get used to your position on the social and looks hierarchy and when you improve, it forced them to reflect on what they could be doing

rather than actually wanting you to do bad, there are some people like that though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, Deleted member 7465 and ItsOver.com
once u level up in looks and socials people you know have to treat u differently and they feel uncomfortable doing that. people just dont like change, but they get used to it eventually.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: turkproducer and ItsOver.com
i think people get used to your position on the social and looks hierarchy and when you improve, it forced them to reflect on what they could be doing

rather than actually wanting you to do bad, there are some people like that though
cap everything be good until you doin better than them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 2968 and Chintuck22
once u level up in looks and socials people you know have to treat u differently and they feel uncomfortable doing that. people just dont like change, but they get used to it eventually.
finally someone with a brain in these replies JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 2968, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
your parents, your friends, your gf even, they might really love you, but they dont want you to surpass them, to be better than them, they dont want to see you succed, if they couldn't, how could you?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and ItsOver.com
you literally just copied my comment but changed the words ahahahah

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 7076
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 7076

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
your parents, your friends, your gf even, they might really love you, but they dont want you to surpass them, to be better than them, they dont want to see you succed, if they couldn't, how could you?
how then my dad says that hes proud that im taller and bigger than him ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and ItsOver.com
  • +1
cap that just because we donk know irl if we were friends it would be a different story cuz humans are just like that selfish jealous creatures
cap everything be good until you doin better than them

• +1
  • JFL
once it happens, everyone suddenly says how proud they are, how much they've helped you, when you are on your way to the top, they want to see you fail, but once you get there, they will threat you better, they want to have some of the merit of your sucess

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Not everyone. I feel like it’s usually one of these things

A They realize male solidarity is important, and you both live to your own strengths. (Good dads, gym buddies)
B they literally don’t care (normie roommate)
C They only want you to succeed under their wing/as a “follower” of them (egotists, narcissists)
D They hate you, but gas you up just so they can use you for whatever means. (Beta male dickriders)
E They actively hate you (hateful dudes)

can’t think of any other way people could be tbh

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and turkproducer
  • +1
just think of this scenario, subhuman guy wanting to be a influencing famous person, nobody will help him, they will crave for him to fail, how could this ugly ass mf surpass me? some time later, puberty hits, he looksmaxx, wow now he's suddenly a influencing famous person, do you think they will still threat him like that? ofc they wont, they now suddenly want to be friends with him, how could they lose the chance for some cheap fame anyways?

• +1
That's why I keep things silent

• +1
That's why I keep things silent
nah you cant when you start upgrading they just start knocking your grind because they dont want to see you doing any better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Chintuck22
nah you cant when you start upgrading they just start knocking your grind because they dont want to see you doing any better
It's important to keep silent, believe me, for example imagine you're making a shit ton selling drugs and you decide to tell a close friend or family member, they would probably snitch.

• +1
It's important to keep silent, believe me, for example imagine you're making a shit ton selling drugs and you decide to tell a close friend or family member, they would probably snitch.
yeah but when they see you they gon know changed my looks a lot and n-word just hatin and they dont even know that im looksmaxing they just see a change a hate, my own fam even hated me when I was looksmaxing last year but they got used to it JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Chintuck22
mama loves me and she want the best for me

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and ItsOver.com
once it happens, everyone suddenly says how proud they are, how much they've helped you, when you are on your way to the top, they want to see you fail, but once you get there, they will threat you better, they want to have some of the merit of your sucess
huh? idk what kind of parents u have but mine were even too overprotective. So its opposite of not giving a fuck about it. Family is nr1 for me.

just think of this scenario, subhuman guy wanting to be a influencing famous person, nobody will help him, they will crave for him to fail, how could this ugly ass mf surpass me? some time later, puberty hits, he looksmaxx, wow now he's suddenly a influencing famous person, do you think they will still threat him like that? ofc they wont, they now suddenly want to be friends with him, how could they lose the chance for some cheap fame anyways?
im not talking about priends, some infulencers or famous people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and ItsOver.com
Whitey be keeping us down and sheet

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Clark69
True ion even want to see you win tbh :rage: :rage: :rage:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 2968, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
Indeed. I trusted my brother. Turns out he was a dark triad beast, a fiend among men. A snake waiting for the right time to strike I couldn't stop him

• JFL
Indeed. I trusted my brother. Turns out he was a dark triad beast, a fiend among men. A snake waiting for the right time to strike I couldn't stop him
💀

• +1