Nobody will remember you after some time on these forums

gigell

gigell

15 year old neet
Im asking myself what’s the point of posting if nobody will remember you , you are alone

Well only a few people

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, USERΝAME, vermillioncorefan and 11 others
It’s just cope to kill the time bhai, nothing more, no one cares about you in these spaces

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik616, ChadL1te, mike21 and 11 others
You really want some Aspie incels to remember you? Jfl

Okay jokes aside, you all are much better than those bluepilled liars. This is one fo the few places where we feel at home and relate to each other and our shared struggles.
Some people will remember you some won't just like real life

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, BlackpillRemedy, datboijj and 6 others
It’s just cope to kill the time bhai, nothing more, no one cares about you in these spaces
why do I feel like I want to become popular , why ? I want to be known for some reason. It’s just useless pride. People will forget about the celebrities of today in 200 years

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME, got.daim, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Im asking myself what’s the point of posting if nobody will remember you , you are alone

Well only a few people
Oh yes they will
IMG 4869

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, datboijj and 5'7 zoomer
I will remember you

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Have I don’t anything notable ?

It’s either ascending or jestering
I honestly don’t remember ever seeing you last last week

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and gigell
Only iconic users will be remembered who stand out with their Avis, schizo posts and rest

But yeah I remember some from 2020 like Newone, ShortUglyBrown, Arvid, Over, Loox, Makinithappen etc

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?, 5'7 zoomer and gigell
every once in a while i think about it.

but then i go back to work tbh jfl

• +1
Only iconic users will be remembered who stand out with their Avis, schizo posts and rest

But yeah I remember some from 2020 like Newone, ShortUglyBrown, Arvid, Over, Loox, Makinithappen etc
people would always reference my avi

Idk if it’s worth it to become more schizo

Yeah there’s is always a cycle of users

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
maybe stop changing your username every now and then.. and like the other guy said, this forum is just another way to cope with life while you figure your shit out

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME, datboijj, Htobrother and 2 others
maybe stop changing your username every now and then.. and like the other guy said, this forum is just another way to cope with life while you figure your shit out
I was more known as gigell

Well only a few people
I remember almost every user with whom I exchanged a chat.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?, USERΝAME and gigell
@inceletto

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and gigell
nobody remembers me now

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and gigell

Well only a few people
I will remember you if we interact more. I remember a lot of people (a lot of them from discord communities), but unfortunately they never remembered me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and gigell
why do I feel like I want to become popular , why ? I want to be known for some reason. It’s just useless pride. People will forget about the celebrities of today in 200 years
Dopamine, ofc.

Who doesn't actually want to be popular?

On this forum in particular you'll be forgotten within two weeks of inactivity, though, so there's no point, really.

Even BGM was forgotten within a week of him getting banned, how brutal is that?

Hell, even realsurgerymax has already been forgotten, bro has been inactive for less than a month and now NOBODY gives a fuck about him anymore and nobody brings up his name.

You can't build a community here.

If you want a following around your persona you need a social media where people can follow you, but nobody does that here, and riding all the posts by a user is very cumbersome... Your original posts get mixed with your replies so nobody can find the stuff that is worth reading, so they don't bother with it.

If you want to get popular, use this platform to kickstart a project elsewhere, like instagram, YouTube, BitChute, etc; where people can follow you

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?, USERΝAME, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
I'll remember everyone here until I die

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME and vermillioncorefan
What’s the point of living cuz no one will remember u anyway

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: capitulation, gigell and Latinolooksmaxxer
Dopamine, ofc.

Who doesn't actually want to be popular?

On this forum in particular you'll be forgotten within two weeks of inactivity, though, so there's no point, really.

Even BGM was forgotten within a week of him getting banned, how brutal is that?

Hell, even realsurgerymax has already been forgotten, bro has been inactive for less than a month and now NOBODY gives a fuck about him anymore and nobody brings up his name.

You can't build a community here.

If you want a following around your persona you need a social media where people can follow you, but nobody does that here, and riding all the posts by a user is very cumbersome... Your original posts get mixed with your replies so nobody can find the stuff that is worth reading, so they don't bother with it.

If you want to get popular, use this platform to kickstart a project elsewhere, like instagram, YouTube, BitChute, etc; where people can follow you
I was thiking of doing that , but people will get mad if my videos get way to popular and draw too much attention to this site

I was thiking of doing that , but people will get mad if my videos get way to popular and draw too much attention to this site
what would you even post that is way too popular? What exactly could earn you that type of attention? Looks very difficult

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME and gigell
what would you even post that is way too popular? What exactly could earn you that type of attention? Looks very difficult
Example Clavicular posted random tiktoks and those got a lot of views , well I could post on Rumble people there dont get a lot of views

Example Clavicular posted random tiktoks and those got a lot of views , well I could post on Rumble people there dont get a lot of views
But do you have a clear idea of what kind of stuff you'd post? I assume you need to shine in a specific area to get a decent amount views, for example clavicular is decent looking (instant draw) and tires every trend (very risky) and that's the reason why he gets attention I believe.

What do you have that would make you stand out? Are you well spoken? A chad? Very knowledgeable? I'm curious to know your niche

• +1
But do you have a clear idea of what kind of stuff you'd post? I assume you need to shine in a specific area to get a decent amount views, for example clavicular is decent looking (instant draw) and tires every trend (very risky) and that's the reason why he gets attention I believe.

What do you have that would make you stand out? Are you well spoken? A chad? Very knowledgeable? I'm curious to know your niche
Good question , I dont have really anything in mind so ill do some brainstorming . Currently im quite occupied as next week ill have to start my first job

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy

Makin it happen was forgotten because hes a faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
Was I forgotten? @Manletmachine

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton and Manletmachine
The more time you spend here the more responsible you feel about posting and answering comments

• +1