Nocturnal Heightmaxxing: How to gain .75 to 1 inch for a tinder date.

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
If you measure yourself in the morning and then measure yourself at night, you will lose height due to spine compression. So if you set up a tinder date for say 7 pm. Stay up all night then go to bed in the morning and sleep all day. When you wake up you will be full height and when you show up her spine wil be compressed giving you a little bit of relative height compared to her.

Yes, it's a crazy hoop to jump through, but hey, welcome to clown world.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6’1Chink, Deleted member 4887, GoMadAndSTFU and 6 others
Common knowledge on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4887, PubertyMaxxer and Germania
How to gain up to 4 inches for tinder: wear lifts and list your height as 4 inches taller than it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and noped
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, JustTrynaGrow and Amnesia
Exactly, and no ones ever noticed right?
One girl once made a comment about how I always wear "high shoes" I brushed it off quickly without ever bringing it up again, she still fucks me so I don't think she actually knows what she had stumbled upon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Mateusz74, RAITEIII and 4 others
One girl once made a comment about how I always wear "high shoes" I brushed it off quickly without ever bringing it up again, she still fucks me so I don't think she actually knows what she had stumbled upon
Goddammit women are so retarded, but yeah @personalityinkwell there u have it, lifts are legit

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
You could just decompress for a few minutes and get exactly the same results without the autistic sleep schedule

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
How to gain up to 4 inches for tinder: wear lifts and list your height as 4 inches taller than it is
Lol, they will eventually notice when you take them home.

And shoes more than 2" will hurt ankle joints in the long term apparently.

Goddammit women are so retarded, but yeah @personalityinkwell there u have it, lifts are legit
It does feel gross how I get complimented on my height and my beautiful eyes

both are fake from contacts and lifts, fuck, the red pill is real

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, HighIQcel, Deleted member 275 and 3 others
Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 27, Bluepilled: 23)

Truly humans are superficial to a point its disgusting. I was watching a tyson beckford interview he said girls didnt like him in high school and they only started liking him when he got in shape and taller, brutal redpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and HighIQcel
Lol, they will eventually notice when you take them home.

And shoes more than 2" will hurt ankle joints in the long term apparently.

I guess don't use them often just when you're banging

Agree with @chadpreetinthemaking on lifts. Legit best decision ever no one notices.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
Agree with @chadpreetinthemaking on lifts. Legit best decision ever no one notices.

how much should you increase? 2, 3, 4 inches?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
how much should you increase? 2, 3, 4 inches?

Im similar to the user above-- 5'10'' barefoot and fraud just right under 6'1''. I wear air max 90s, and use a lift w/ one insert in total I kept measuring aroiund the latter, hard to get it eexact but all in all it made a massive difference. People cope by saying "oh well everyone else wears one inch shoes" NOT TRUE. Most basic normie running shoes people wear at school are like super think soles that give them maybe .6-.7 inches. During the Spring is lifefuel cus everyone is wearing slippers and open toed shoes.

Im similar to the user above-- 5'10'' barefoot and fraud just right under 6'1''. I wear air max 90s, and use a lift w/ one insert in total I kept measuring aroiund the latter, hard to get it eexact but all in all it made a massive difference. People cope by saying "oh well everyone else wears one inch shoes" NOT TRUE. Most basic normie running shoes people wear at school are like super think soles that give them maybe .6-.7 inches. During the Spring is lifefuel cus everyone is wearing slippers and open toed shoes.

Nice, I got air max 720s, I can get to about 6'2 with lifts. if I do the decompression tactic I could lie and say 6'3 and be believable, perfect height

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Loool just sit yourselves down on the bed and then take them off lol.

well of course, make out on the bed with your shoes then kick them off, ez peezy

• JFL
Reactions: Chadpreet2.0
Nice, I got air max 720s, I can get to about 6'2 with lifts. if I do the decompression tactic I could lie and say 6'3 and be believable, perfect height

yea 720s add way more than the old school air max 90s I think. I think for frauding tinder dates u can get away with more inserts since you wont be walking around that much. 2 inserts is really uncomfratable for me so I only would use it for dates or going out to a bar or club. one insert is ez pz and I walk a ton in them with no issues.

step 1: i actually need a date

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

I didnt know someone frauded to this extent I do lol. But bro you also have lifts for gym? I've been told why I always wear shoes lol.

And also I do think it's noticeable when you're in bed unfortunately.
step 1: i actually need a date
Upload ur pics well tell u how to looksmax and get them dated

you have experience with this? what happened?
Nothing has happened - that I'm aware of. I just think that if someone became 8-9 cm shorter I'd notice it right away. @Amnesia says none can tell, he definitely has more experience than me but like you're having physical contact with someone, your proportions are bound to feel different.

God forbid the man who starts dating a foid who doesn't know his real height. They'll have it worse than me.

I've been using lifts for a little over than a month. The height boost completely changes the way my looks are perceived. If I have a good face day some foids literally stare at me indiscriminately, guys have hit on me too , but its a lie.

The truth is that when I'm with the foid I like alone I can't have a nice bath with her, I can't accept going to an expensive hotel or spa with jacuzzi, I can't go to the beach, I can't go to the pool. I'm very limited and constantly hiding something and as I said before, once we're in bed I myself notice how I'm not as big lol.

Two foids have tried to take out my shoes before hooking up and i have to stop them and go to the bathroom so they can't tell.

It's extremly limiting and the price of those false looks is mentally detrimental.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and HighIQcel
I didnt know someone frauded to this extent I do lol. But bro you also have lifts for gym? I've been told why I always wear shoes lol.
I always workout in these:
original-shoe.jpg

It's not that much different from heavily padded running shoes though, tbh. This is a 1 inch hard heel, but you can get taller if you want. Powerlifters use them all the time, great for squats.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Everything I do, I need to foresee how to keep frauding my height beforehand.

I've also been made comments about why I always use shoes.

People think it's just natural growth but it's not.
I always workout in these:
original-shoe.jpg

It's not that much different from heavily padded running shoes though, tbh. This is a 1 inch hard heel, but you can get taller if you want. Powerlifters use them all the time, great for squats.
20200202 123214

I'd need at least 3 inches tbh

@Amnesia frauds to 6'1 im like 6,3 i think, or very very close

I've also been made comments about why I always use shoes.

People think it's just natural growth but it's not.

20200202 124047

10 cm of these plus 2 of hair.

I barely come across dudes taller than me lol. Haven't ever felt mogged.

It's addicting

Last edited:
I fucking love this forum

how do you do this lol
Inversion boots or inversion table.
But just as with laying down you start compressing the minute you stand up, in ten minutes you already lose several mm.