Nofap is legit, the cope stops with me

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Ok since being on Nofap, I have experienced an increase in gym abilities, a decrease in autism, better sleep, more NT and the biggest thing of all, I had a girl in a club grind on me multiple times, when this has never happened before. I can’t explain it any other way apart from not being a coomercel and being on Nofap. I thought it was cope before getting on it, but I’m starting to get convinced. I could be delusionmaxxing here, but too many things are occurring for it to be cope tbh. I am also getting hair on my chest which I didn’t have before.
While I do like the taste of the coomer pill, it’s a nice non bitter pill, the nofap pill must be respected.
Even my GF’s bull said he could see a difference in my persona so I am not the only one noticing changes :feelskek: :soy:
For those that need the kick in the ass to get on nofap, just fucking do it subhumans.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ghostcel, Deleted member 3299, Andromeda88 and 3 others
nofap is cope

Just don't ejaculate for months bro. Girls can smell the stagnant cum in your balls and it drives them crazy!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KrissKross and Deleted member 245
How long have you been abstaining for so far?

Do you notice better skin, or better hair? I know I personally have better skin and hair while on NoFap but then I have a bad day or something and I relapse. Never made it past 10 days. But honestly I'm losing so much hair on my head I'm considering going for like 30 days or some stupid shit like that.

How long have you been abstaining for so far?

Do you notice better skin, or better hair? I know I personally have better skin and hair while on NoFap but then I have a bad day or something and I relapse. Never made it past 10 days. But honestly I'm losing so much hair on my head I'm considering going for like 30 days or some stupid shit like that.
Never really had an issue with skin so can't say. I have only been on for about a week, so can't say for the hair. One relapse wont destroy you though, don't take it that seriously like an autist. Nofap is not cope though.

Never really had an issue with skin so can't say. I have only been on for about a week, so can't say for the hair. One relapse wont destroy you though, don't take it that seriously like an autist. Nofap is not cope though.
Only one week, so you haven't hit the flatline yet? I experienced a flatline after about 5 days. If you feel like a low t bitch one day that is why.

Only one week, so you haven't hit the flatline yet? I experienced a flatline after about 5 days. If you feel like a low t bitch one day that is why.
Not yet