NoFap is literally *IMPOSSIBLE* when your high T (srs)

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge - From ascension island
If it becomes the hottest day in the UK soon, I will bust the biggest nut I ever had

What triggers me to let go of myself:

Export 0

IMG 0135
IMG 0136
IMG 0137
IMG 0138
IMG 0139
IMG 0140

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Autismcel, enchanted_elixir, normie_joe and 10 others
@asdvek u on nofap?

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
@asdvek u on nofap?
Well, I don't like to call it nofap, nofap is when you stop jacking off in a belief that your testosterone will increase, androgen receptors, nutrients etc while in reality your test doesn't lower, androgen receptors shit dont happen to them, nutrients are barely anything. And there is benefit to ejaculation, so you shouldn't be abstaining from fapping or sex. But I explained why i dont fap below u can view the thread

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Litekiller11, flippasav, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
i go on 4day streaks to get the small t boost at the end
and then I bust on the 4th day

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Lokki, watah and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: alurmo
Well, I don't like to call it nofap, nofap is when you stop jacking off in a belief that your testosterone will increase, androgen receptors, nutrients etc while in reality your test doesn't lower, androgen receptors shit dont happen to them, nutrients are barely anything. And there is benefit to ejaculation, so you shouldn't be abstaining from fapping or sex. But I explained why i dont fap below u can view the thread

3 month no fap = 3 month 750 mg Test E 60 mg anavar

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav, deadstock, Gaygymmaxx and 3 others
Legit. I broke a 3 week streak the other night on a Violet Myers vs Jason Luv video. Blacked.com’s camera quality and cinematography gets better everytime I revisit. “Muh pheromones” is such cope. I’m not as lecherous and thirsty on an empty ballsack.

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse, FaceandBBC and flippasav
I barely jerk off unless a foid sends me a snap

Which has started happening too much

Now I jerk off 3-4 times a day because my ex keeps texting me about how she wants to fuck me:feelswhat:

Legit. I broke a 3 week streak the other night on a Violet Myers vs Jason Luv video. Blacked.com’s camera quality and cinematography gets better everytime I revisit. “Muh pheromones” is such cope. I’m not as lecherous and thirsty on an empty ballsack.
Jfl

I do intermittent nutting

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
I don't know about that but all nofap does is increase the likelyhood of getting prostate cancer

• JFL
Reactions: ramirezfanboy, flippasav and Niggamaxxer
I don't know about that but all nofap does is increase the likelyhood of getting prostate cancer
It’s very minimal
Show a good study that it does I’ve heard it so many times

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
It’s very minimal
Show a good study that it does I’ve heard it so many times

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Need to keep bumping

It’s not just testosterone really is it? Think about it the best benefit you get is probably giving up addiction and creating a more stable mind. My top 3 benefits are: Mental clarity, discipline and focus

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
Does Hamza still have a discord up? I wanna troll there so bad
Yes he does, me and some other forum user went to troll because they had a "looksmaxxing" section :lul:

• JFL
It’s not just testosterone really is it? Think about it the best benefit you get is probably giving up addiction and creating a more stable mind. My top 3 benefits are: Mental clarity, discipline and focu
ejaculation increases test.

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969 and flippasav
Yes he does, me and some other forum user went to troll because they had a "looksmaxxing" section :lul:
I got banned how do you contact the admins and mods there?

• JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss
  • +1
I remember on Friday when the weather was 30 degrees my parents were out and I was home all day naked. I started doing some calisthenics to get even leaner and after working out I got ridiculously horny so I busted in the toilet seat

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: N1666 and overtier1011

😂

• JFL
I remember on Friday when the weather was 30 degrees my parents were out and I was home all day naked. I started doing some calisthenics to get even leaner and after working out I got ridiculously horny so I busted in the toilet seat
I know that amazing feeling

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011
Who’s the girl in the video?

It’s either @itslunarliv or @dojacat

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: futureashtray
The only benefit of nofap is improvement of sexual performance and sensitivity(and maybe slightly better concentration)

The superpowers are not real. I was pulling bitches no problem when i was jerking off 3-5 times a day when i was 19 but i was so desensitized i couldn't cum during sex.

If you are not addicted to PMO and have no sexual performance problems then nofap is pointless.

• +1
The only benefit of nofap is improvement of sexual performance and sensitivity(and maybe slightly better concentration)
Yes I do notice this but it takes a good 1 month to clear away the desensitisation.
The superpowers are not real. I was pulling bitches no problem when i was jerking off 3-5 times a day when i was 19 but i was so desensitized i couldn't cum during sex.
It’s weird they say you will change but my mentality stays the same before and after cumming. My rizz levels are within the same too
If you are not addicted to PMO and have no sexual performance problems then nofap is pointless.
So it doesn’t add any extra benefits?

• JFL
Yep, blud gets unbanned and the first thing he does is dump his goon folder.
Tbh, I did warn you guys the undefeated will be here hehe

The foid clapping her ass fucked with some white brah @📎♿️⚙️

Hornybump