sadakiyo

Day 2 nofap
:feelswhy: wanna touch my peepee so hard

• JFL
Reactions: Achathin and Petsmart
lol bro

• +1
Reactions: sadakiyo
nigga I've tried it once but had do quit after 3 day coz 1.) I'm high T I gotta jack of 3 times a day to not rope some biatch
2) Idk how this bullshit can be healthy after 2 Days my fucking nuts started to swell and hurt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AdamLanza, Deleted member 245 and sadakiyo
nigga I've tried it once but had do quit after 3 day coz 1.) I'm high T I gotta jack of 3 times a day to not rope some biatch
2) Idk how this bullshit can be healthy after 2 Days my fucking nuts started to swell and hurt
Same bro

I want to rape everybody

Like any addiction,it is hard to break.You get withdrawals from not getting your temporary dopamine rush.Once you do break it though NoFap is much easier and then that's when you will most likely reap the benefits from it.

Yes
iu

Just do not touch the penis to entice, simple, so you will refrain from direct and masturbatory stimulating contact even seeing sexually suggestive real or fictional images and representations, whatever

Just do not touch the penis to entice, simple, so you will refrain from direct and masturbatory stimulating contact even seeing sexually suggestive real or fictional images and representations, whatever
Yeah bro ill try im already at the second day

Being horny isn't a high T trait it's actually an estrogenic trait. When you're high T your dick actually shrivels up and goes into shrimp mode and you don't feel horny at all and sedentary lifestyle can make you horny.

TL;DR get off the computer or inject T

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Being horny isn't a high T trait it's actually an estrogenic trait. When you're high T your dick actually shrivels up and goes into shrimp mode and you don't feel horny at all and sedentary lifestyle can make you horny.

Im high estrogened :feelsbadman: :feelswhy:

If it’s difficult it means your addicted and the jews got to you

You're a quality poster. Knowledgeable.

Kinda true. Im on roids and when I overdo the AIs my dick dies for like a day or two.

Being horny is a result of both T and E being high.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 2581
How to get discipline bro
You train it. Do uncomfortable stuff. Make your bed every morning, stop eating sweets for a week. Stop using computer for a week, even do bicep curls until failure can train discipline.

read libido dominandi

I did 2 weeks in vacation which I never did before. When you are busy all day long you forget masturbation and after a week it like shuts down and you don‘t get horny anymore and you don‘t care. At least this is what it felt like for me. As if I would be a kid again lol. When I returned home I was concourned though so I forced fapping it once, after which my sexuality kickstarted again and now I‘m stuck to regular again. But tbh nofap didn’t make a difference for me.

It is cope for sub chad males to feel like they are being productive