NoFap made me better at Fortnite

deadstock

deadstock

Forefront of the coping movement ✡
SR made me better at Fortnite

I have been studying and practicing the spiritual sciences for some time…that is what led me to SR. I knew there were missing pieces to walking a higher path and SR was definitely a major one for me. I have only been doing it for about six months or so but have experienced some wonderful and positive changes since becoming a retainer.
My mental clarity, focus and problem solving skills have improved as well as being able to remain cool, calm and collected under pressure and stress have been some of my favorite results. Not to mention a big increase in humble confidence.
In my leisure and when I have time, one of the activities I enjoy is playing Fortnite.
I have seen some retainers criticize playing videos and lump them in with things like drinking, masturbating and other activities that feed ones lower nature, despite the fact that many video games actively engage our brains in a positive way. Anyway, there are definitely cons however my post was not intended to promote or justify gaming nor to connect it to retaining.
What I want to share is that based on the benefits I have had from SR, I play Fortnite so much better once I have passed the 2-4 week mark. I had a relapse not too long ago so I’m now at only at about 30 days in which cause a slump in my game play. I just recently however experienced that SR magic kick back in.
I play smarter plus my shooting and building is significantly enhanced. And instead of getting nervous when going against someone better or equal in skill, I am confident and more agressive which often allows me to best them.
This is simply something I have noticed among the many improvements in my quality of life since retaining.
Its ok to talk about benefits of retaining on unimportant aspects of life like how it attracts women and in this case how it made me way more sweaty at Fortnite.

• JFL
Reactions: goo25 and LancasteR
No shit, every function in your body works 100x better when you retaining semen

Fortnite Fortnite let‘s go I get it all night, all night fo sho

• Woah
Reactions: deadstock
Hört sich aber trotzdem nice an
Bei manchen songs kann ich leider nicht über die cringen texte hinwegsehen

Den hier feier ich von ihm

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR