Nofap makes you appear to foids like you have exactly what they desire in a man no matter if that thing is popularity status or money

deadstock

deadstock

Forefront of the coping movement ✡
SR is dangerous, use with caution.

Women are highly attuned to male energy, more than us men will ever realise. Us males see other men in black and white but women see us men in terms of full spectrum HD colour. They can sense things about us that we cant understand.

When you practice SR women sense an aura about you that makes them feel like you have what they need. They dont understand it is retained semen so they mistake it for status or popularity or money. All they know is you somehow have what they want. SR makes you appear to women like you have exactly what they desire in a man no matter if that thing is popularity status or money.

SR also makes your eyes appear flirtatious even if you dont realise it. On SR you become a man that women can make eye contact with and get lost in your eyes, and they interpret that as lust. Some women even interpret it as love.

SR is dangerous. Use it with caution because you will start to appear like you have everything women want.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 14vic and Surfsup

Forefront of the coping movement ✡​

• JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰, cadee and mercccwmouth
but what if i want to keep fapping to ltb with big fake tits and a girlcok

• +1
Reactions: GigaRetard and Atilapilled
no, all you need is good face and height, be top 5%

SR is dangerous, use with caution.

Women are highly attuned to male energy, more than us men will ever realise. Us males see other men in black and white but women see us men in terms of full spectrum HD colour. They can sense things about us that we cant understand.

When you practice SR women sense an aura about you that makes them feel like you have what they need. They dont understand it is retained semen so they mistake it for status or popularity or money. All they know is you somehow have what they want. SR makes you appear to women like you have exactly what they desire in a man no matter if that thing is popularity status or money.

SR also makes your eyes appear flirtatious even if you dont realise it. On SR you become a man that women can make eye contact with and get lost in your eyes, and they interpret that as lust. Some women even interpret it as love.

SR is dangerous. Use it with caution because you will start to appear like you have everything women want.
Bro what:forcedsmile: this isnt naruto bro they cant sense your chakra

true tbh i havent fapped in 2 months and when i go out women want to suck my dick immediately

true tbh i havent fapped in 2 months and when i go out women want to suck my dick immediately