Nofap voicemaxxing is legit

Deleted member 8846

Deleted member 8846

aspie rotter
Legit only 5 days in rn and my voice is a lot deeper. Fuck cooming that's some subhuman shit. Go on nofap and voicemax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy, joeveniro, PYT and 9 others
I know.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Rainman988, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 2733 and 6 others
Legit only 5 days in rn and my voice is a lot deeper. Fuck cooming that's some subhuman shit. Go on nofap and voicemax
cope my voice was chad on fapping everyday versus no fap for 3 months same chad voice

Same tbh. Voice was already deep af, and now it sounds much deeper.

It's a looksmin when you're still in your teens imo. I was chatting up this 16/17 y.o. , she thought I was hot and wanted to call. On the phone however, she thought I was some creepy old dude bc my voice was deep af. I had to later video call her to confirm that I'm not actually an oldcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Ocelot, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
Same tbh. Voice was already deep af, and now it sounds much deeper.

It's a looksmin when you're still in your teens imo. I was chatting up this 16/17 y.o. , she thought I was hot and wanted to call. On the phone however, she thought I was some creepy old dude bc my voice was deep af. I had to later video call her to confirm that I'm not actually an oldcel
I don't know about my voice. People always say my dad has a deep voice and they've said the same about me. And it's a hell of a lot deeper now that I'm on nofap even I can tell. Plus my apathetic depressed way of talking turns people off badly. I sound like an ultimate doomer darkcel atm jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno and Patrick Baitman
Can confirm tbh mine also is definetely deeper

Cope
Do this

• Woah
Reactions: PYT and Acnno
I legit feel like on trt after 1 week of no fapping

lowfap = high t fuel, motivation fuel, pussychasing fuel, gym fuel, debloat fuel from the prolactin lowering. its literally everything non bone related

jfl if you fap more than 3 times a week as youngcel and more than 1 time a week as oldcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
OMFG NOOOOOOOOOOOO

95F06605 ED82 4A27 A4E0 009B62AA821F
95F06605 ED82 4A27 A4E0 009B62AA821F

unironically. I only cum 2 times a week minimum from blow jobs and my voice is booming