Nolvadex vs Clomid for Pubertal Gynecomastia

DutchPrettyBoy

DutchPrettyBoy

Tall Dutch Redpilled Chad
I have had gyno since 13 and next week i'll be 16. I've heard that if after 2 years it is still there you should go to the doctor so i'm going to the doctor next week to ask if i maybe can have one of these medications. If he says no i'm ofcourse not gonna listen and i will buy or Clomid or Nolvadex online. I hate having gyno and i want to get rid of it. Does anyone have experience with this shit?

Surgery

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
I have had gyno, despite being low bodyfat, since I was 13 years old.
Last year I tried three months of low-dose tamoxifen to try to get rid of my gyno, but the effect was temporary and the gyno returned after stopping the cycle.

If you have congenital gyno at low bodyfat, surgery is the only way you can get rid of it

• +1
If they stay longer than 2 years it is pretty much over.
No medication can help you, if it isn't a hormonal problem.
You need to get surgery

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: System Restore and DutchPrettyBoy
If they stay longer than 2 years it is pretty much over.
No medication can help you, if it isn't a hormonal problem.
You need to get surgery

not necessarily true - "The long duration of gynecomastia, particularly in the raloxifene group, would bias against an effect of treatment as the degree of hyalinization of the breast increases with time. In spite of this, an average 72% to 82% reduction in breast size was observed with raloxifene."
The mean duration of gyno in the raloxifene group was 36 months.

• +1
not necessarily true - "The long duration of gynecomastia, particularly in the raloxifene group, would bias against an effect of treatment as the degree of hyalinization of the breast increases with time. In spite of this, an average 72% to 82% reduction in breast size was observed with raloxifene."
The mean duration of gyno in the raloxifene group was 36 months.
what is the duration time of a raloxifene treatment? do you think the doctor can prescribe it?

what is the duration time of a raloxifene treatment? do you think the doctor can prescribe it?

in the study posted the treatment protocol was raloxifene 60mg daily for 3 to 9 months.

i'm pretty sure that most docs won't prescribe it and would instead offer surgery. DYOR about endocrinologists in your area though, there might be someone who would be willing to.

• +1
in the study posted the treatment protocol was raloxifene 60mg daily for 3 to 9 months.

i'm pretty sure that most docs won't prescribe it and would instead offer surgery. DYOR about endocrinologists in your area though, there might be someone who would be willing to.
Can Raloxifene remove gynecomastia in your 20s after having passed puberty?

I'd be concerned about the estrogenic effects on bones the most tbh. There's not a lot of research about SERM's effects on height.

• +1