Nomadism is the best lifestyle tbh

Bars

Bars

Custom title
1306987913839c60852dbbc4adaf2bcd9b7b8cb 1

Sedentary lifestyle is shit tbh. All these political systems aren't needed for nomads. The scheduled job feels like a waste of life. Cubical houses, buildings, rectangled roads, money, social media - I hate that so much. The air quality is crap, and I'm always stressed, never really getting a break.

I haven't even seen butterflies for 5 years motherfuck! Where are the bees? I used to see them very often!

Nomadism is the only way to live. It gives me freedom. I can finaly breathe truly fresh air, wake up to the sound of birds instead of fucking traffic, and enjoy wide open spaces that city dwellers can only dream of.
Nomadism makes me self-sufficient. I have everything need; belongings, a tent to sleep and animals, The food is healthy - meat, meat, dairy products (milk, yogurt, cheese, etc. etc.), fruits from trees.

Nomadism makes me stay active because nomadic life involves constant movement, not just sitting at a desk for who knows how many hours a day. That's why I hate chairs and desks. I don't need or there's a little need in money. I live with less and appreciate the experiences and adventures that come with nomadic life. I am not stressed, I live in the moment, enjoying each day as it comes. Nomadism is DIY lifestyle so it requires some skills and innovativeness. I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN A FUCKING HOUSE!!! I JUST NEED A TENT TO SLEEP WHEN IT'S DARK! WHEN IT'S DAY, I'LL RIDE A MOTHERFUCKING HORSE!

Attachments

• note5.mp4
    2.1 MB
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, shizuku11111 and ElySioNs
Congrats youve escaped the matrix.
Now try to find food.
Proxy

View attachment 3070114
Sedentary lifestyle is shit tbh. All these political systems aren't needed for nomads. The scheduled job feels like a waste of life. Cubical houses, buildings, rectangled roads, money, social media - I hate that so much. The air quality is crap, and I'm always stressed, never really getting a break.

I haven't even seen butterflies for 5 years motherfuck! Where are the bees? I used to see them very often!

Nomadism is the only way to live. It gives me freedom. I can finaly breathe truly fresh air, wake up to the sound of birds instead of fucking traffic, and enjoy wide open spaces that city dwellers can only dream of.
Nomadism makes me self-sufficient. I have everything need; belongings, a tent to sleep and animals, The food is healthy - meat, meat, dairy products (milk, yogurt, cheese, etc. etc.), fruits from trees.

Nomadism makes me stay active because nomadic life involves constant movement, not just sitting at a desk for who knows how many hours a day. That's why I hate chairs and desks. I don't need or there's a little need in money. I live with less and appreciate the experiences and adventures that come with nomadic life. I am not stressed, I live in the moment, enjoying each day as it comes. Nomadism is DIY lifestyle so it requires some skills and innovativeness. I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN A FUCKING HOUSE!!! I JUST NEED A TENT TO SLEEP WHEN IT'S DARK! WHEN IT'S DAY, I'LL RIDE A MOTHERFUCKING HORSE!
How will DoorDash find me? Sounds like shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back