NoMusic day 1

What kind of machoism is that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
im tryna recover my dopamine receptors i listened to music too much no song sounds good anymore
God of war soundtrack thank me later

Chad is listening to music at 100 decibel at a rave and going home to fuck his harem while you're sitting at home doing "No-music"

:lul:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Arcturus, Deleted member 22124 and 1 other person
Chad is listening to music at 100 decibel at a rave and going home to fuck his harem while you're sitting at home doing "No-music"

chad is going to get tinnitus and rope

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro

let us cope, imagine getting to a point where the dopamine receptors are so sensitive that even taking a shit feels better than orgasming

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, MoggerGaston and Abhorrence

D40D40BC 1B19 4AC2 A976 412DB3D3381B

Just. Fucking. Lol.

post is 100% on point but,

not turanid = doesn't count. that's like posting retarded monkey niggers fucking, I simply don't care, they aren't humans.

think of bonobos, which have orgies every day. is it suifuel for you? ofc it's not, they are some inferior disposable living beings. same for sub-turanids, they are not people to my eyes thus don't affect me in the slightiest

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
post is 100% on point but,

not turanid = doesn't count. that's like posting retarded monkey niggers fucking, I simply don't care, they aren't humans.

think of bonobos, which have orgies every day. is it suifuel for you? ofc it's not, they are some inferior disposable living beings. same for sub-turanids, they are not people to my eyes thus don't affect me in the slightiest
exactly this

we dont get jealous of dogs fucking in the street do we

its the same

• +1
Reactions: Debetro