Non-Black people : Do you say "nigga" in real life around friends?

Quest

Quest

I refuse to die until things are better
I'm Pajeet, but I say "nigga" non-stop. I'm not even afraid of getting cancelled since black people usually don't care as long as you aren't white.

I'm wondering if I'm in the minority here. Most Gen Z kids say "nigga" all the time

• +1
Reactions: emo and Darkeningstar
I've said nigger around normies and most don't care unless a black person/foid is around
don't say it over text though

I'm Pajeet, but I say "nigga" non-stop. I'm not even afraid of getting cancelled since black people usually don't care as long as you aren't white.

I'm wondering if I'm in the minority here. Most Gen Z kids say "nigga" all the time
I say nigga around my friends (black or white) daily, they never have a problem with it

why black people hate white people

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo

My best friend is black, he was confused when I qsked him for the ‘nword pass’ he said its just a word. Just shows how diff Nigerians think to afromericans

i've yelled nigger at a bunch of brown faggots in a car, but never used in it conversation

• JFL
Reactions: reek and jué
I say it all the time. Just don’t say it around women or black people

Never said it and no one i know says it either