Non blackpillers are so delusional

ka_cnt

ka_cnt

Future Tyrone, black women lover

Just spoke with a nigga that told me that liquid Kent ( 1st pic ) could pull more girls than mukasa kakonge ( 2nd pic) if he was confident 😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin, liberiangrimreaper and nathan
bro your speaking to a retard

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
Water, people who do not acknowledge the bp live in a fantasy la la land world where they think life is fair and it’s all about how much effort you put

• +1
Reactions: JustABadDream, diditeverbegin, Loves and 3 others
He is right. Liquid Kent needs to start taking cold showers, doing nofap and go get a haircut. Then put on some nice cologne and be confident. The bottom guy looks better because he is more confident. It doesnt have to do anything with his bone structure

• JFL
Reactions: ka_cnt, diditeverbegin and HarshBDSMmaster
He is right. Liquid Kent needs to start taking cold showers, doing nofap and go get a haircut. Then put on some nice cologne and be confident. The bottom guy looks better because he is more confident. It doesnt have to do anything with his bone structure
😂

Water, people who do not acknowledge the bp live in a fantasy la la land world where they think life is fair and it’s all about how much effort you put
I got ( and it'll still continue) almost bullied for saying that black men aren't the most desired men in the world , they call me ugly and explain that they get laid jfk

I got ( and it'll still continue) almost bullied for saying that black men aren't the most desired men in the world , they call me ugly and explain that they get laid jfk
Jfl*

He just needs to stand in front of the mirror and tell himself he is Adonis, speak it into existence :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin