non-cope supplements (water thread)

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I'm seeing cope supplement threads here almost daily, so I decided to tell you which ones actually do shit and are sensible to take, so you can stop wasting the little money you have on useless products that only benefit the vendor's wallet. If you have more supplements than you can count on 10 fingers, you're most likely wasting money and should take a look at your diet instead. You're probably going to be disappointed of this short list and there certainly are more supplements that aren't cope but I wanted to include only those that can be difficult to get enough of otherwise, even if you lead a healthy lifestyle and which everyone would benefit from.

1. Vitamin C - Extremely important for immunity, wound healing, collagen synthesis, structural integrity of blood vessels and connective tissues, free radical scavenging, maintaining high energy levels and overall health. If you get colds frequently, you 100% are deficient in vitamin C. Easy bruising and bleeding gums also often result from vitamin C deficiency. Furthermore, it increases the absorption of non-heme iron. Virtually no one consumes optimal amounts of vitamin C and everyone would benefit from supplementing with this dirt cheap nutrient.

2. Vitamin D - Its receptor is expressed in nearly all tissues of your body. Lack of it can lead to immune dysfunction, increased likelihood of autoimmune and immune-mediated diseases, increased disease severity of covid, obesity, excess inflammation and asthma. As you can see, its importance goes beyond bone health. I suffered from severe bronchial hyperresponsiveness myself and couldn't breathe properly for two years, until I got my vitamin D levels up. Within a month, I was able to breathe normally again.

3. Glycine - A building block of collagen and also an inhibitory neurotransmitter in the CNS. You can get enough of it from your diet if you eat connective tissue (e.g. bone broth, tendons, cartilage, chicken skin) or gelatin on a regular basis and your body can synthesize it from serine as well but I found that isolated glycine by itself is quite an effective muscle relaxant and improves sleep and muscle recovery. Very useful if you have a physically demanding job or do sports.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, AscendingHero, Acnno and 10 others
ok thx

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 2968 and Bewusst
What doses should i take of these three, and which form?

Ashwaghanda too bro.

Cortisol is a killer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, AscendingHero, Acnno and 3 others
K2 obviously. Magnesium obviously. Niacin together with OMAD. Melatonin if you have shit sleep. Zinc if your diet is shit. Iodine if you lack it. Don't eat glycine, eat collagen protein powder instead.

But Vit D + K2 + Magnesium + Collagen powder are the base-blocks IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, AscendingHero, Acnno and 1 other person
Theocnly noncope one is Vit D, if you arent an absolute mongoloid and you eat even just a piece of fruit or vegetable you won't be defic in vit c

1. hgh - makes u grow taller

2. water -

Image result for benefits of water

Here are some reasons our body needs water:
  • It lubricates the joints. ...
  • It forms saliva and mucus. ...
  • It boosts skin health and beauty. ...
  • It cushions the brain, spinal cord, and other sensitive tissues. ...
  • It regulates body temperature. ...
  • It flushes body waste. ...
  • It helps maintain blood pressure. ...
  • The airways need it.
More items...

15 benefits of drinking water and other water facts​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Acnno, lutte and 2 others
only legit shit is steroids or hormones of some sort

stop coping niggas with fucking bs

not saying this is bs but this is my personal opinion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, Bewusst and Deleted member 2968
What doses should i take of these three, and which form?
That depends on the person and your lifestyle. Vitamin C as ascorbic acid at the very least 500 mg a day. Smokers and athletes need more. When you're sick, you need more as well. Increased bowel tolerance is an indicator of a higher vitamin C requirement. Also don't take more than 2,000 mg at once. If taking a high dosage, divide it into several smaller doses you take throughout the day.

Vitamin D dosage needs to be calculated based on your current 25(OH)D levels. The optimal range is between 90 and 150 ng/mL. As @antiantifa stated, you also need vitamin K2 and magnesium. You can easily get enough magnesium from your diet though so just supplement vitamin K2 MK-7 200 mcg and MK-4 1,000 mcg.

Glycine also depends on the person and how you react to it. Start with a low dose like 500 mg before bed and increase it if necessary. I wouldn't take more than 3,000 mg.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Acnno, Deleted member 7076 and 1 other person
1. hgh - makes u grow taller

2. water -

View attachment 1160324
Here are some reasons our body needs water:
  • It lubricates the joints. ...
  • It forms saliva and mucus. ...
  • It boosts skin health and beauty. ...
  • It cushions the brain, spinal cord, and other sensitive tissues. ...
  • It regulates body temperature. ...
  • It flushes body waste. ...
  • It helps maintain blood pressure. ...
  • The airways need it.
More items...

15 benefits of drinking water and other water facts

This water cope, 99% of people don't need it. Only if you sweat a lot.

K2 obviously. Magnesium obviously. Niacin together with OMAD. Melatonin if you have shit sleep. Zinc if your diet is shit. Iodine if you lack it. Don't eat glycine, eat collagen protein powder instead.

But Vit D + K2 + Magnesium + Collagen powder are the base-blocks IMO.
I didn't include vitamin K2 here but yes, if you're taking vitamin D, you want to use that as well. Magnesium supplements aren't necessary, you can meet your requirements easily with diet alone (e.g. cocoa, sunflower seeds).

Glycine works really well for sleep imo. Collagen is great but in my experience, it doesn't have the same sleep and muscle relaxation benefits as isolated glycine. You should use gelatin too, in addition to pure glycine before bed.

No niacin, excess B3 may lead to insulin resistance and methylation problems, especially if your trimethylglycine is low

I didn't include vitamin K2 here but yes, if you're taking vitamin D, you want to use that as well. Magnesium supplements aren't necessary, you can meet your requirements easily with diet alone (e.g. cocoa, sunflower seeds).

Glycine works really well for sleep imo. Collagen is great but in my experience, it doesn't have the same sleep and muscle relaxation benefits as isolated glycine. You should use gelatin too, in addition to pure glycine before bed.

No niacin, excess B3 may lead to insulin resistance and methylation problems, especially if your trimethylglycine is low
Gelatin is collagen, bro.
Also collagen has very high amounts of glycine anyways.
And B3 only leads to insulin resistance when you consume it on an empty stomach. Read this: https://life-enhancement.com/pages/how-to-take-niacin-the-right-way:

As for the methyl stuff, I agree, take lower-dose B3 at 500mg and consume more meat, I think that will fix the problem.

Theocnly noncope one is Vit D, if you arent an absolute mongoloid and you eat even just a piece of fruit or vegetable you won't be defic in vit c
One piece of fruit or vegetables might be enough to prevent scurvy but is FAR from an optimal vitamin C intake. That's like saying drinking two cups of water every four days is enough to not die

Gelatin is collagen, bro.
Also collagen has very high amounts of glycine anyways.
And B3 only leads to insulin resistance when you consume it on an empty stomach. Read this: https://life-enhancement.com/pages/how-to-take-niacin-the-right-way:

As for the methyl stuff, I agree, take lower-dose B3 at 500mg and consume more meat, I think that will fix the problem.
Your comprehension skills aren't the best, are they? Gelatin/collagen is great but ISOLATED glycine (glycine by itself) has benefits that collagen proteins don't have, hence I recommend taking them both. Collagen needs to be digested first other than just glycine

I always forget to take d in the morning and take it late then I get insomnia smh

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 7076, antiantifa and 1 other person
Your comprehension skills aren't the best, are they? Gelatin/collagen is great but ISOLATED glycine (glycine by itself) has benefits that collagen proteins don't have, hence I recommend taking them both. Collagen needs to be digested first other than just glycine
Collagen powder actually doesn't need to be digested, it's not actual protein it's amino acids directly, it takes about 10-15 minute to fully get into your blood.
Also collagen has all the benefits of glycine and more, since it contains all amino acids and it's glycine ratio is great.

Cope at buying expensive isolated glycine when you can just buy collagen at low price.

Collagen powder actually doesn't need to be digested, it's not actual protein it's amino acids directly, it takes about 10-15 minute to fully get into your blood.
Also collagen has all the benefits of glycine and more, since it contains all amino acids and it's glycine ratio is great.

Cope at buying expensive isolated glycine when you can just buy collagen at low price.
You can't disregard my experience. I've used both gelatin and glycine and the latter has a relaxing effect gelatin doesn't have (at least on me). I can't talk about hydrolyzed collagen because all I've ever used was gelatin and maybe collagen hydrolysate works just as well as pure glycine, idk. Also, glycine isn't expensive at all? I can get a pound for less than 10 bucks. Hydrolyzed collagen is much more expensive

One piece of fruit or vegetables might be enough to prevent scurvy but is FAR from an optimal vitamin C intake. That's like saying drinking two cups of water every four days is enough to not die
like 1/4 cup of bell pepper is like 300% vit c lol, i eat that in my salad

like 1/4 cup of bell pepper is like 300% vit c lol, i eat that in my salad
RDA is cope. For optimal health, you need more. Just to survive, enjoy your salad and the cold you catch every winter

your current 25(OH)D levels. The optimal range is between 90 and 150 ng/mL.
I'm guessing that needs a blood test, which I can't get atm. Can i just use 'Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 25 µg) 1000 IU' ? Also is it a MUST that I take it with K2?

Would 1 teaspoon of gelatin be enough?

thankyou for answering lol i always ask alot xD

That depends on the person and your lifestyle. Vitamin C as ascorbic acid at the very least 500 mg a day. Smokers and athletes need more. When you're sick, you need more as well. Increased bowel tolerance is an indicator of a higher vitamin C requirement. Also don't take more than 2,000 mg at once. If taking a high dosage, divide it into several smaller doses you take throughout the day.

Vitamin D dosage needs to be calculated based on your current 25(OH)D levels. The optimal range is between 90 and 150 ng/mL. As @antiantifa stated, you also need vitamin K2 and magnesium. You can easily get enough magnesium from your diet though so just supplement vitamin K2 MK-7 200 mcg and MK-4 1,000 mcg.

Glycine also depends on the person and how you react to it. Start with a low dose like 500 mg before bed and increase it if necessary. I wouldn't take more than 3,000 mg.
thoughts?

Screen Shot 2021 06 02 at 111919 am

250mg test e 1x a week

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Vit d B12 fish oil tren

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
I'm guessing that needs a blood test, which I can't get atm. Can i just use 'Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 25 µg) 1000 IU' ? Also is it a MUST that I take it with K2?
A vitamin D blood test isn't that expensive but if you can't get one, just take 5,000 IU per day for the time being. You should take vitamin K2 as well. If you can't even even afford that, eat raw sauerkraut and foods high in K1. Make sure to get enough magnesium and vitamin A also (from your diet, not supplements)
Would 1 teaspoon of gelatin be enough?
As for gelatin, shoot for 30% of your total daily protein intake. It's still beneficial to take extra glycine before bed because of its benefits for sleep, CNS and muscle recovery, which you don't get from gelatin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
@antiantifa stated, you also need vitamin K2 and magnesium. You can easily get enough magnesium from your diet though so just supplement vitamin K2 MK-7 200 mcg and MK-4 1,000 mcg.
what foods are high in magnesium?

do u recommend supplementing vitamin d?

They're all cope i don't care what anyone says

still takes for the hell of it