D

Deleted member 45780

I wanna impregnate my oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50251
The league of legends pro in question:

• +1
Reactions: Heatmiser, TikiXVI, Deleted member 34058 and 2 others
I look like horseface in other selfies but in this non distorted photo that is not fat it is just my jaw
Brutal idk how to fix reduce ramus or masseter botox dont wanna look like v face uncanny valley shit

Sad Its Over GIF by Much

my condolences brah

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 45780
honestly it sucks for asians due to how you guys have a lot more fat held on your faces.
my half jap half white friend is like that as well, even with a mogger face.

in general though, I don't find you ugly.
you would probably benefit from losing weight (I apologize if you're already at a healthy weight, I can only make assumptions).
unironically I think a better haircut, and less of a dead stare would help brah.

going to sound so racist but can you open your eyes more naturally? or is that your natural focused eyes

ltn.

• Love it
honestly it sucks for asians due to how you guys have a lot more fat held on your faces.
my half jap half white friend is like that as well, even with a mogger face.

in general though, I don't find you ugly.
you would probably benefit from losing weight (I apologize if you're already at a healthy weight, I can only make assumptions).
unironically I think a better haircut, and less of a dead stare would help brah.

going to sound so racist but can you open your eyes more naturally? or is that your natural focused eyes
Natural :lul:

• +1
also i do have face fat but that is not fat on my lower third it is my jaw
honestly leanmaxxing would help more I think.
How old are you?

also i do have face fat but that is not fat on my lower third it is my jaw
Which is common failo for asians in my phenotype asian failos are exaggerated more than in other asian populations tbh

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 45780 and gooner23
then don't sweat it.
you'll drop the baby fat by your early 20s.
here is me when I was 14.
View attachment 2790159
i mean not for me, i still have way more face fat then someone my bf i know asians that were stage ready at 5% and they look bloated as hell, leel_lem is an example and it wasn't a recession problem

• +1
leanmaxxing wont do shit its over maybe i will hop on ozempic what can go wrong no one has descended from becoming leaner
Screenshot 2024 03 08 101700 PM

My bones my bones just makes melook fat

i mean not for me, i still have way more face fat then someone my bf i know asians that were stage ready at 5% and they look bloated as hell, leel_lem is an example and it wasn't a recession problem
I really do feel for my asianbros. The whole fat distribution really does suck for them in the early stages of life, but honestly they look so good as they get older which I am eternally jealous of.

for me, I have the opposite problem.
my face does not really hold much fat, so when if I lose too much weight I become skeletor.
I am ~20% bodyfat in this photo

@barettrealrx honestly brah, you're 14 and things will change drastically for you. I cannot stress that enough man, you will grow into a man. At 14, you should look 14, and you look 14.

You really do got this man. I believe in ya that you'll love yourself more, and try to live life instead of rotting online.
I'm counting on you buddy. Stay a healthy weight, do what you can to grow to your potential, and shit you could even KPOPmax? chicks dig that right now.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
I really do feel for my asianbros. The whole fat distribution really does suck for them in the early stages of life, but honestly they look so good as they get older which I am eternally jealous of.

my face does not really hold much fat, so when if I lose too much weight I become skeletor.
View attachment 2790162

@barettrealrx honestly brah, you're 14 and things will change drastically for you. I cannot stress that enough man, you will grow into a man. At 14, you should look 14, and you look 14.

You really do got this man. I believe in ya that you'll love yourself more, and try to live life instead of rotting online.
I'm counting on you buddy. Stay a healthy weight, do what you can to grow to your potential, and shit you could even KPOPmax? chicks dig that right now.
Fakecel i will uit coping i dropped out of hs already commited to ldaring well i didnt really drop out my parents just sending me back to my home country but all kpop fans are ugly and i dont believe that my bones will get any better if anything they probably will get worse and more ogre

• So Sad
Fakecel i will uit coping i dropped out of hs already commited to ldaring well i didnt really drop out my parents just sending me back to my home country but all kpop fans are ugly and i dont believe that my bones will get any better if anything they probably will get worse and more ogre
I am speaking to you man-to-man, as an elder, and as someone who has dealt with extreme self image issues.
Things DO get better. You're barely through puberty, and you're already predicting the future of yourself, something you do not know.

Finish your schooling, and move forward onto even better things.
Do what you can for your self image, be it weight lifting, weight loss, positive self talk-- anything that ISN'T negative.

I'll tell ya right now that posting on here isn't going to help.

I mean none of this in a negative way. I truly am just telling you like it is; you're young, you're on a site that doesn't exactly promote a healthy sense of ones self, and you're way too focused on things that will be rapidly changing for you as you grow older.

enjoy being a kid, smile, and enjoy the small things in life.
In the end, all we have is memories; best to make good ones.

God speed.

• Love it
I am speaking to you man-to-man, as an elder, and as someone who has dealt with extreme self image issues.
Things DO get better. You're barely through puberty, and you're already predicting the future of yourself, something you do not know.

Finish your schooling, and move forward onto even better things.
Do what you can for your self image, be it weight lifting, weight loss, positive self talk-- anything that ISN'T negative.

I'll tell ya right now that posting on here isn't going to help.

I mean none of this in a negative way. I truly am just telling you like it is; you're young, you're on a site that doesn't exactly promote a healthy sense of ones self, and you're way too focused on things that will be rapidly changing for you as you grow older.

enjoy being a kid, smile, and enjoy the small things in life.
In the end, all we have is memories; best to make good ones.

God speed.
Only way i see out of it rn is taking psychedelics

• Hmm...
Only way i see out of it rn is taking psychedelics
Don't touch any of that shit until you're at least 17.
not for the faint of heart.
don't touch anything synthetic, or anything that comes out of a jungle.
mushrooms are probably the safest.
again, don't do this shit.

• Hmm...
Don't touch any of that shit until you're at least 17.
not for the faint of heart.
don't touch anything synthetic, or anything that comes out of a jungle.
mushrooms are probably the safest.
again, don't do this shit.
Maybe microdosing?

• +1
  • Love it

View attachment 2790162

You cannot be serious JFL

• So Sad
about things getting better for this guy?
I certainly am serious
You literally made him feel worse by including a photo of yourself

Just leanmax and you will be a Chang in no time dawg

• +1