Non nt htn

D

Deleted member 26699

Zephir
Ok so let’s just assume I’m htn, I’m kinda austic and have a weird and polarizing personality, in short I’m not normal...
I feel like as soon as I get comfy I start saying random shit and it turns women off... if anyone can give me any frame work to be more normal that would be great

Experience, consuming normie media, doing normie activities. Unless you have a mental disorder which as your brain wired differently, you can just fake it until you make it. It did wonders for me.

ADHD? Autism? What's your ill?

Experience, consuming normie media, doing normie activities. Unless you have a mental disorder which as your brain wired differently, you can just fake it until you make it. It did wonders for me.

I don’t think I have anything lol, I’m just weird I should stop saying the shit that comes to my mind ppl take it the wrong way...

I don’t think I have anything lol, I’m just weird I should stop saying the shit that comes to my mind ppl take it the wrong way...

What are you saying then? Like are you randomly saying facts about dinosaurs or some shit? Or are you making unnecesary observations (the floor is blue ahahaha)? Insulting people by being too blunt? Elaborate.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan

Nvm
What are you saying then? Like are you randomly saying facts about dinosaurs or some shit? Or are you making unnecesary observations (the floor is blue ahahaha)? Insulting people by being too blunt? Elaborate.
being too blunt saying shit that’s out there it’s funny too me but for ppl it’s just annoying real fast, for exam I wrote an essay about how after school break I won’t be able to fit through doors bc of my gains and I tell sexclize whatever women say so it always something like “close ur eyes and open ur mouth and you’ll feel something hard and soft” maybe like 10/100 ppl like my personality but the rest hate me

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29
being too blunt saying shit that’s out there it’s funny too me but for ppl it’s just annoying real fast, for exam I wrote an essay about how after school break I won’t be able to fit through doors bc of my gains and I tell sexclize whatever women say so it always something like “close ur eyes and open ur mouth and you’ll feel something hard and soft

If you're aware that most people hate what you're doing stop doing it. I know guys like you and I'm not friend with them for this exact reason, niggas can't stop saying shit that's disgusting or unfunny.

Just don't run your mouth, that'll give you less chances to fuck up and reveal your non-NTness.

10/100 ppl like my personality but the rest hate me

So optimize for that 90/100 you are missing. The 10/100 who are sticking around are probably retards, no offense.

If you're aware that most people hate what you're doing stop doing it. I know guys like you and I'm not friend with them for this exact reason, niggas can't stop saying shit that's disgusting or unfunny.

Just don't run your mouth, that'll give you less chances to fuck up and reveal your non-NTness.

So optimize for that 90/100 you are missing. The 10/100 who are sticking around are probably retards, no offense.
Well it’s either that or it’s pure scilince, or im corny af also I’ve seen some chads pull it off their very well calibrated tho they know where too start and where to stop

Last edited: