Non-NT is not fixable

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
I am a non-nt low ltn but even if I was at decent looks it would still be over. Only have I realised how brutal it is for ntcels. NT is just like height, if you ain't have it while developing its over. And there is only 3 ways you are NT when developing. Either you are a mogger when young and get positive feedback, a rich fuck you has friends and shit off that or a lean, non manlet normie aka most teens. If you weren't those its over because other teens and kids would tear the fuck out of you. You are excluded socially, have social performance anxiety, and a ton of other bad feelings. Cuz of these you don't interact with niggas or girls, so you just rot alone or with your 2 other non nt loser friends. And that Forever will stick into you. If you somehow don't miraculously save it when still developing, then you grow up to be an ugly disgusting retarded human waste, and even if you ascend as an adult, you would still be a nervy autistic fuck who struggles to communicate and yh basically its over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clark69, ALP, ElTruecel and 7 others
I'll make an actual thread about how it's impossible to become NT, one day 🦴

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sb23, menas, counterintuitive and 4 others
school is the main problem

school is made to destroy non nts

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre, ALP, They_are_all_whores and 8 others

School does its job. It filters and sorts out young ones based on their genes and sets up for the brutal social hierarchy. Subhumans become basement rotters, normies become wagies, chads become actors

I'll make an actual thread about how it's impossible to become NT, one day 🦴
I used to think NT was just bs and looks was all but the truth is that NT links back to looks

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
  • +1
Reactions: okwiwhd, greywind, EdgyFashionist and 1 other person
water tbh

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
i was a hit puberty late, this is probably the sole reason for my non-NTness, before everyone hit puberty, I had a good social circle, hanged out after school almost every single day, friends started hitting puberty, getting deeper voices, getting stronger, at 12-14, mean while I was still pre pubescent af, at 14 I pretty much lost all my friends, only at 16.5 did my shit start to kick in, got a deeper voice, hair, started to grow and so on, it's too late for everything, I missed out on so many crucial developments which are supposed to happen when you're young.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, EdgyFashionist, MA_ascender and 2 others
i was a hit puberty late, this is probably the sole reason for my non-NTness, before everyone hit puberty, I had a good social circle, hanged out after school almost every single day, friends started hitting puberty, getting deeper voices, getting stronger, at 12-14, mean while I was still pre pubescent af, at 14 I pretty much lost all my friends, only at 16.5 did my shit start to kick in, got a deeper voice, hair, started to grow and so on, it's too late for everything, I missed out on so many crucial developments which are supposed to happen when you're young.
Yh both early and late puberty is brutal shit. If you are mocked for being a baby manlet when young, when you finally hit puberty that shame and humiliation is still in you so you can't actually act like a normal human

• So Sad
Reactions: 6PSLcel
I am an anecdote, i was abused dog, im now very nt at uni

• +1
I am an anecdote, i was abused dog, im now very nt at uni
There are rare cases when someone can become nt after having abused dog syndrome, but it doesn't usually happen

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer

School is good for segregating people into categories so they will know how their adult life will look like

• +1
There are rare cases when someone can become nt after having abused dog syndrome, but it doesn't usually happen
Well i went from ltn to htn, im ginger so dying everything was a major ascension in itself

• +1
Yh both early and late puberty is brutal shit. If you are mocked for being a baby manlet when young, when you finally hit puberty that shame and humiliation is still in you so you can't actually act like a normal human
it's so brutal, only good thing is that now im tall, but it's like an even bigger middle finger, like "here's your height faggot, now when nobody really cares"

• +1
it's so brutal, only good thing is that now im tall, but it's like an even bigger middle finger, like "here's your height faggot, now when nobody really cares"
It does matter though, imagine if you were a manlet after all that. It's still better than nothing. At least you won't be fucked with physically. I'm a average heightcel and also non nt and I get fucked over by tallfags all the time

It does matter though, imagine if you were a manlet after all that. It's still better than nothing. At least you won't be fucked with physically. I'm a average heightcel and also non nt and I get fucked over by tallfags all the time
ig, but i just feel like an even bigger loser cuz im not doing anything to capitalise off of my height, since i cant go to clubs n shit cuz i have 0 friends or anyone to go with.

• +1
Nt is the most easy thing to fake, it’s really the only thing that you can fake and it’s not alrrady determined like height frame face

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, silently_said and Napoleon1800
this thread is full of fucking copers lmao. you probably dont even have anything wrong youre just a weirdo that calls yourself non-nt, and i guarantee you have never even made an attempt to improve your social skills

• Hmm...
One word: cope.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Lidian
this thread is full of fucking copers lmao. you probably dont even have anything wrong youre just a weirdo that calls yourself non-nt, and i guarantee you have never even made an attempt to improve your social skills
Ur the one coping here my nigga, you can't just improve your social skills, it's shit you get as you develop. It's easier to improve your looks than your social skills to be honest

Ur the one coping here my nigga, you can't just improve your social skills, it's shit you get as you develop. It's easier to improve your looks than your social skills to be honest
jfl retard im literally diagnosed ND and went from subhuman tier social skills to being known as the best people person among all my friends, if you actually try you can ascend social skills way more than you can ascend looks

• +1
jfl retard im literally diagnosed ND and went from subhuman tier social skills to being known as the best people person among all my friends, if you actually try you can ascend social skills way more than you can ascend looks
That clearly isn't as easy or common nigga, otherwise all the autists would be doing it. You don't gain social skills by reading a book or following Scamza'a advice of going up to randoms and trying to talk.

I hit also 13 but my peers hit at 10-11in my country its brutal u became invisible for 6 years

• +1
I am a non-nt low ltn but even if I was at decent looks it would still be over. Only have I realised how brutal it is for ntcels. NT is just like height, if you ain't have it while developing its over. And there is only 3 ways you are NT when developing. Either you are a mogger when young and get positive feedback, a rich fuck you has friends and shit off that or a lean, non manlet normie aka most teens. If you weren't those its over because other teens and kids would tear the fuck out of you. You are excluded socially, have social performance anxiety, and a ton of other bad feelings. Cuz of these you don't interact with niggas or girls, so you just rot alone or with your 2 other non nt loser friends. And that Forever will stick into you. If you somehow don't miraculously save it when still developing, then you grow up to be an ugly disgusting retarded human waste, and even if you ascend as an adult, you would still be a nervy autistic fuck who struggles to communicate and yh basically its over.
just fraud your personality:feelshah:

• +1
I am a non-nt low ltn but even if I was at decent looks it would still be over. Only have I realised how brutal it is for ntcels. NT is just like height, if you ain't have it while developing its over. And there is only 3 ways you are NT when developing. Either you are a mogger when young and get positive feedback, a rich fuck you has friends and shit off that or a lean, non manlet normie aka most teens. If you weren't those it’s over because other teens and kids would tear the fuck out of you. You are excluded socially, have social performance anxiety, and a ton of other bad feelings. Cuz of these you don't interact with niggas or girls, so you just rot alone or with your 2 other non nt loser friends. And that Forever will stick into you. If you somehow don't miraculously save it when still developing, then you grow up to be an ugly disgusting retarded human waste, and even if you ascend as an adult, you would still be a nervy autistic fuck who struggles to communicate and yh basically its over.
That’s why alcohol exists lmao. But it’s the biggest looksmin so not worth it imo

• +1
You can become nt if you talk to people

• +1