NON NT MEN VS WOMEN

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
ND men have little to no friends. i vibe with anyone and so did my nd male friends with of course preference to men due to womens failos like highly sensitive, cringey trends and so on.

ND women have predominantly male friends because women dont like them and men tolerate them for the prospect of sleeping with them. Nd women paint an entirely different picture, where they see their friendships as legit and lie to themselves. These are not real friendships either

Truth be told, neither have real friends but at least these autistic ladies have personal slaves and simps under the guise of a friendship.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 1966Ford, EdgyFashionist, notsocommonthumb and 2 others
Dont date autistic girls even if youre non NT . Date a healthy girl with female friends who girls gravitate towards. Dont care if it sounds harsh. They should have feminine hobbies and enviromnent to be a good woman

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
I'm ND and have real friends tbh

Have you ever posted anything good ?

Dont date autistic girls even if youre non NT . Date a healthy girl with female friends who girls gravitate towards. Dont care if it sounds harsh. They should have feminine hobbies and enviromnent to be a good woman
Bro I don't care who to date just give me something :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
Stop making these shit threads

Stop making these shit threads
Only incels hate my threads, u go on a male only forum to blog aboht ur dick and jerking off every single day:feelsuhh:

Fix your raging homosexuality and attention seeking and larping

Only incels hate my threads, u go on a male only forum to blog aboht ur dick and jerking off every single day:feelsuhh:
Its High T lol, ramirez type shit

It really isnt. Youre easily the weirdest user and everyone agrees, go back to posting about dicks to other men its really telling how much women are in ur life

ND men have little to no friends. i vibe with anyone and so did my nd male friends with of course preference to men due to womens failos like highly sensitive, cringey trends and so on.

ND women have predominantly male friends because women dont like them and men tolerate them for the prospect of sleeping with them. Nd women paint an entirely different picture, where they see their friendships as legit and lie to themselves. These are not real friendships either

Truth be told, neither have real friends but at least these autistic ladies have personal slaves and simps under the guise of a friendship.
I know a woman who is very very non nt, fatherless and fat

Yet she still has the typical ltn simps chasing her and gets literally adopted into parties

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and try2beme
High T enough to steal a resditors video of his physique and claim it as your own. Youre a high inhib subhuman who cant even max out his frame let alone face

I know a woman who is very very non nt, fatherless and fat

Yet she still has the typical ltn simps chasing her and gets literally adopted into parties
Like my thread then i hit the nail on the head

High T enough to steal a resditors video of his physique and claim it as your own. Youre a high inhib subhuman who cant even max out his frame let alone face
Never stole anyones physique and keep double posting and barking for me dog