Non-NT trait: All pics on dating app are mirror selfies

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
Brutal if you aren't NT and can't get good pic's and so only have mirror selfies.

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
Selfie

As always depends on who is taking them - a very GL guy with nothing but crappy 3 megapixel bathroom mirror selfies will still get 1000x more matches than an ugly geek with professional studio photos taken outdoors.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Xangsane, Lmao and 3 others
View attachment 1839789

As always depends on who is taking them - a very GL guy with nothing but crappy 3 megapixel bathroom mirror selfies will still get 1000x more matches than an ugly geek with professional studio photos taken outdoors.
Water is Wet.
I am talking about if the same guy took good pics vs mirror selfies and the big difference it would make.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Ceo of cope
Mehmet from Turkiye when the arab girls dont respond to the 30 mirror selfies he posts a day

• JFL
Reactions: Adonis
View attachment 1839789

1000x0 is still 0

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Ceo of cope
Brutal if you aren't NT and can't get good pic's and so only have mirror selfies.
just get you mom or setup a tripod to look nt, thank me later. Women screen for ntcels more than anything tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ceo of cope and Adonis
How much do you think my match rate would increase if my pictures weren't all mirror selfies?

• +1
View attachment 1839789

just use gigaoutliers in both dimensions to prove your shit theory theory. yeah obv a gigachad can get away with murder but even then that same gigachad would do even better with proper nt pics. Stop being a profilecel and buy a fucking dslr

• +1
nt pics are cope. If u wanna get laid, u have to be attractive, not jestermaxxed fag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
mogs me for using dating apps

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 18879 and Adonis
dude you're gl ngl, how do you fail on these apps?
I have 99+ after several days from acc creation. Im just manlet framelet fag with no sex appeal

Lo6

brb taking selfies on my lawnmower.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Deleted member 14693 and Ceo of cope
Good pics also prob shift your matches more in the direction of NP girls instead of primitive ones

np girls on dating apps? :lul::lul::lul:
yeah i am kinda coping jfl. But you possible can, espec if you use dating apps other than tinder (hinge, coffee meets bagel, bumble etc). The fewer np girls there are the more important it becomes being able to effectively separate and isolate them

After getting high quality professional pictures done Ive come to the conclusion it doesnt really matter. I can pull just as many matches with cumstained bathroom mirror pics. Facial expression matters a lot though.

After getting high quality professional pictures done Ive come to the conclusion it doesnt really matter. I can pull just as many matches with cumstained bathroom mirror pics. Facial expression matters a lot though.
Matters for sub chadlite tho. With your lower third any pic looks good but not everyone has the luxury

• So Sad
Reactions: Prettyboy
are you suggesting the smilepill?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
YES definitely , be as high trust as possible. Look approachable

very based, women have to put up with a lot of creeps, stalkers, weirdos on these apps. Looking angry or autistic will get you nowhere tbh

• +1