Kraken
I have noticed it on this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Erik-Jón, Deleted member 16474 and 5 others
@Octillionaire :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Yep I like latina and white women. Middle eastern ones are nice as well, from the levant region.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16984, Deleted member 1851 and to be human
Because we are blackpilled and dislike whore behaviour

Not only are rice whores race traitors they are a degenerate niche of foid who date up at all costs and poison our white gene pool

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 16474

Not only are rice whores race traitors they are a degenerate niche of foid who date up at all costs and poison our white gene pool
They don't "poison" our white gene pool, they enrich it. I will make some wasian foggers and moggers.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
They don't "poison" our white gene pool, they enrich it. I will make some wasian foggers and moggers.
Not at all by breeding with mongol degenerates you just set your kids up to be like ER

feel free tho ur choice

Not at all by breeding with mongol degenerates you just set your kids up to be like ER

feel free tho ur choice
Nope. Wasians are quite successful. ER is just a meme basically.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Yep I like latina and white women. Middle eastern ones are nice as well, from the levant region.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
Nope. Wasians are quite successful. ER is just a meme basically.
Sure, your genes ig do what u want just know you are essentially cheating yourself and race

I like all women, but on average favorites are MENA and Asian

and most of them look downsyndromed also

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Lev Peshkov
I don't like MENA women. Why do you like them?
Like the princess jasmine/ slutty eyes x blond hair features, and rhe thick hips, thighs, ass and cinnamon skin

I like blond hair only on light eyed white girls
I like it on dirty cinnamon type girls lol.

Ever seen silver hair? My noodle ex used to have it and in summer she gets dark golden tan but not shitskin sea tan, super hot

No, even normies know if you are into Asian girls you have some kind of fetish or because they are easier(unless they are unusually hot). When someone in our friend group hooks up with ethnic everyone roasts the fuck out of him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
I like it on dirty cinnamon type girls lol.

Ever seen silver hair? My noodle ex used to have it and in summer she gets dark golden tan but not shitskin sea tan, super hot
I'm not sure if whether I have seen silver hair. I prefer dark/natural hair on Asian girls.

feel free tho ur choice
im fully white and look like ER, it’s not about race

wasians are some of the best kind of people cuz they usually take the good bits of both sides

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
What kind of woman you prefer has nothing to do with NT

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Wallenberg

:rage:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Oberyn
If youre white in the west and prefer asians, normies will think you are incel and can’t get girls, highly non-NT.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Wallenberg, n0rthface and Deleted member 16984
I like white, latina, black, mena, and med

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
If youre white in the west and prefer asians, normies will think you are incel and can’t get girls, highly non-NT.
No, even normies know if you are into Asian girls you have some kind of fetish or because they are easier(unless they are unusually hot). When someone in our friend group hooks up with ethnic everyone roasts the fuck out of him.
no they won’t tf 😂

• +1
I kissed an Asian girl for the first time from California a few days after my birthday at a beach club. It was a nice feeling ngl

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Oberyn and Deleted member 16984
no they won’t tf 😂
All interracial couples are perceived as a fetish by normies. Unless you are living in some degenerated shithole like sf/ny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 17735
if u guys actually think normie will care about that that much idk wat to say
Some of my friends have said they have 0 sexual attraction to SEA

They wont when they see my face

Some of my friends have said they have 0 sexual attraction to SEA
bro I’ve never had a single conversation like that with my friends 😂 tf

sorry bud, but i want to breed tall white girls, imma make the next kelly oubre 😍😍😍😍