Turbo manlet mogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, TUSSELEIF and LampPostPrime
Not really hes just a prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Not really hes just a prettyboy
Prettyboy is basically a teenager with good bones, he is 17 or something. He can end up very handsome after he is done developing and add some muscles on, change his style a bit and easy model material.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
autists tend to look very youthful because they're not very expressive facially, which means there's no wrinkle formation as a result either.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, cutie_pie, Icon and 1 other person
autists tend to look very youthful because they're not very expressive facially, which means there's no wrinkle formation as a result either.
Excellent point

nigga what is that brow ridge

• JFL
Reactions: der_komische, HeightPilledum and Debetro
All women deeply desire a hot clinically autistic moody boyfriend

I am not sure but he may be adopted by those 2 lebos, just be cute, brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
If he “understand everything” why the fuck. Any he just talk

Confusing

This is better. Sign language mogs him.

Mandible straighter than my future

The guy running the channel is a mogger too. Brutal seeing him mog to Oblivion the disabled he has in his videos

• JFL
Reactions: Icon
You know what's interesting, his eye contact is hyper NT since it is his only way of communicating for him, notice how ppl point this out in the comments. He is like a creature from another dimension or something. Reminds me of how Sasaki Kojiro in Vagabond does the same thing and he gets mad pussy, he prolly is also autistic and can't speak af but still handsome. He is very attuned to people's emotions due to body language observation and eye contact since it his only way of processing people so he doesn't hear the BS or gets cluttered by the bs

This is better. Sign language mogs him.

He is also model material, I think at their level of attractiveness it just becomes a preference for women as in cola vs pepsi. Tastes just as good but ppl have a preference. They are both different ages though so note that