Non troll post: Can I still grow at 23? 6’1,5 barefoot

M

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
I’m 6’1,5 barefoot and 6’3 in shoes.

So I know that growing after puberty is mostly unlikely, let alone 23, right?

Here is the thing; i’ve been sleep deprived almost my whole life.

I don’t think i reached my genetic potential since i’ve never been able to sleep for 8+ hours plus.

I’ve read some anecdotal evidence regarding growth in your mid 20s and have read that some people even grew into their mid 20s.

I personally think that fixing my sleep to 8 hours of quality sleep, fixing my diet even more and doing stretches like deadhangs, jump roping and sprinting can potentially bring me a couple inches higher.
Ideally 6’3 barefoot so I can fraud to 6’5 with shoes.

I feel like i didn’t hit my potential yet.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Suns9999, Art of Pattinson and 2 others
@6ft4 @incel194012940

yeah when you are 6'4 instead of 6'3 everything in your life will suddenly change

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, cromagnon, Suns9999 and 10 others
You can use flamingo pelvic traction kit to lengthen your spine, stretch regularly and use glucosamine to reach 6ft3 barefoot

• Hmm...
Reactions: Surfsup
You stopped growing at 15

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Give up nigga

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
are u a retard
your growth palates are closed
the only way u could get taller is by an LL

I’m 6’1,5 barefoot and 6’3 in shoes.

So I know that growing after puberty is mostly unlikely, let alone 23, right?

Here is the thing; i’ve been sleep deprived almost my whole life.

I don’t think i reached my genetic potential since i’ve never been able to sleep for 8+ hours plus.

I’ve read some anecdotal evidence regarding growth in your mid 20s and have read that some people even grew into their mid 20s.

I personally think that fixing my sleep to 8 hours of quality sleep, fixing my diet even more and doing stretches like deadhangs, jump roping and sprinting can potentially bring me a couple inches higher.
Ideally 6’3 barefoot so I can fraud to 6’5 with shoes.

I feel like i didn’t hit my potential yet.
is stop growing at 15 incel trait?

Just eat xyz and you'll grow 3cm in 3months at the age of 23 bro

Anyone shilling that you can grow noticeably taller beyond 21 is just setting up the framework to sell some nonsense

If you actually think there's a way to grow 1.5 inches (aka 3.8cm) after 23 I have a bridge to sell you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel and moreroidsmoredates
there is a way. but you'll only get results if you're overly determined and zealous

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates

Just eat xyz and you'll grow 3cm in 3months at the age of 23 bro

Anyone shilling that you can grow noticeably taller beyond 21 is just setting up the framework to sell some nonsense

If you actually think there's a way to grow 1.5 inches (aka 3.8cm) after 23 I have a bridge to sell you

So no?
there is a way. but you'll only get results if you're overly determined and zealous
Wdym

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
It’s over stop coping you’re fucking done unless u get LL You will never grow. It’s done

Yes LL. Stop with this shit if you are over 20 you’re done you’ll never grow enough with this bs.

You guys are grown men

• +1
It’s over stop coping you’re fucking done unless u get LL You will never grow. It’s done
I’m not insecure about my height, i was just wondering.

Btw what retard is going to get LL at 6’1?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
So no?

Wdym
there was a 25 y/o Russian vault jumper who did everything imaginable to increase height. he'd stretch for hours a day, tie knots around his limbs and have an external force pull them while he slept, create microfractures on his legs, and swim everyday

IIRC he went from 5'7" to 6'1" with pics and measurements to back it up. takes a lot of willpower, time, and a willingness to accept potential permanent injuries. you can find the video on YT

• Hmm...
Reactions: Surfsup and moreroidsmoredates
I’m not insecure about my height, i was just wondering.

Btw what retard is going to get LL at 6’1?
True lmfao. But yea nah mid 20s growth is extremely rare. I’m pretty sure 20 is usually the latest unless u have some sort of disorder that lets u grow further

• +1
there was a 25 y/o Russian vault jumper who did everything imaginable to increase height. he'd stretch for hours a day, tie knots around his limbs and have an external force pull them while he slept, create microfractures on his legs, and swim everyday

IIRC he went from 5'7" to 6'1" with pics and measurements to back it up. takes a lot of willpower, time, and a willingness to accept potential permanent injuries. you can find the video on YT
@6ft4 sounds too good to be true.

Semen retention

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, looksmaxxing223 and moreroidsmoredates