Non virgins of looksmax

dogtown

dogtown

Ascended
What is the psl of hottest girl you have ever fucked?

Is there a difference between a average girl and a Stacy ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
I wish I could give you an answer to this question

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxerilo, GoonCel, FatmanO and 2 others
Gonna buy a vr headset and smash all the anime qts. Jfl at wanting 3d girls

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 611 and dogtown
@Arceus300 care to shed some light ?

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Idk, every tastes are in the nature, I can post my top 5 girl pics I fucked and you can judge but definitively I will say 7psl

Idk, every tastes are in the nature, I can post my top 5 girl pics I fucked and you can judge but definitively I will say 7psl

Post away

What is the psl of hottest girl you have ever fucked?

yeah of course I know a girl she told me that some of my friends were very charming and funny, but they are all discusting( they are above average) so to fuck her you need to be at least 6psl. I know another girls( she was my ex bf) she’s a model and my ex told me that his friend find me very handsome(but not in a sexual way you know ...) and a friend of mine who is very good looking ask my ex if he could have a chance with his friend, she told him that to hang out with her you need to be almost a male model. So yeah Stacy are cery difficult to strike

for me( for 18-20yo girls they are at least 6.5 psl all, including face and body, for example the blond girl hasn’t a very good face but his body is top tier)

Last edited:
yeah of course I know a girl she told me that some of my friends were very charming and funny, but they are all discusting( they are above average) so to fuck her you need to be at least 6psl. I know another girls( she was my ex bf) she’s a model and my ex told me that his friend find me very handsome(but not in a sexual way you know ...) and a friend of mine who is very good looking ask my ex if he could have a chance with his friend, she told him that to hang out with her you need to be almost a male model. So yeah Stacy are cery difficult to strike

for me( for 18-20yo girls they are at least 6.5 psl all, including face and body, for example the blond girl hasn’t a very good face but his body is top tier)

Mogs British foids so hard fuark they hot

• +1
Reactions: VST, Wool and mojopin

First two are the cutest especially the second one :love::love:

The last girl was my gf, she was a model she jaw mog all this forum ahaha
she look like this dog

cute ;-)
but not beautiful

@Arceus300 are you rich or something?

@Arceus300 are you rich or something?

No, I’m in the middle class. Actually my ex was rich as fuck. She paid every thing. It’s called being charming, smart, masculine, charismatic and very good looking. You guys are some weird looking guys who tried to judge other man beauty, ducking bullshit. You especially looks like a fucking shit

Mogs British foids so hard fuark they hot
When I went on the French exchange last year and most people had good forward growth and the beauty standards were completely different. Idk how much of an English halo their was but I had a girl take me to bed and passed out before fucking. Had so many girls call me hot too it was really fucking weird. If you can, go on the French exchange in a few years and slay boyo

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
When I went on the French exchange last year and most people had good forward growth and the beauty standards were completely different. Idk how much of an English halo their was but I had a girl take me to bed and passed out before fucking. Had so many girls call me hot too it was really fucking weird. If you can, go on the French exchange in a few years and slay boyo

France I go then

• +1
Reactions: mojopin

Very pretty but you have to take half a point off because...................................... she's norwooding

• +1

That’s bullshit. Do you know that when you’re going in France or in any country and you’re in a big city( like me) there is a lot of strangers? Italien, Spanish etc.

Ik nappi and ur ex mog me or whatever but I unir8onicslly think they look way to masculine. Girls 1 and 3 look decent tho I'm.

Once again this mogs all of those girls
C59F1196 3747 499B ACF0 9298C49E2EBF

• +1
That’s bullshit. Do you know that when you’re going in France or in any country and you’re in a big city( like me) there is a lot of strangers? Italien, Spanish etc.
It was in Chartres and we were mixed with other students so idk what you mean pal

France I go then
Just make sure you retain your EU citizenship.
Brexit would fuck you hard ngl, you'll be unable to move anywhere without a visa.

• +1
girls with mental issues are the best in bed but also the worst for ur mental health

haven't seen a correlation between looks and how good they are

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611