None of you are true incels

ferfdd

ferfdd

6 foot 4 ladies hmu
Seen someone (high sub5) approach MTB and she started smacking the shit out of him just be happy that isn't u

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Nigga fuck girls I wanna read the books in the library of Alexandria

We lost most of human history because of whatever faggot decided to burn them

Or speak with cleopatra back in 48 BC so hopefully she could tell me what was in those books

I lost 10 years of sleep constantly wondering about what information we lost when that subhuman 2070 years ago decided to burn that library

100+ thousand years of human exsistance all lost just like that in 1 fire

AND U NIGGAS WANT PUSSY???

Fuck u man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43822, Zonar and kanderior
im a truecel

Nigga fuck girls I wanna read the books in the library of Alexandria

We lost most of human history because of whatever faggot decided to burn them

Or speak with cleopatra back in 48 BC so hopefully she could tell me what was in those books

I lost 10 years of sleep constantly wondering about what information we lost when that subhuman 2070 years ago decided to burn that library

100+ thousand years of human exsistance all lost just like that in 1 fire

AND U NIGGAS WANT PUSSY???

Fuck u man
Wdy U think might've been on those books

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
You will never be a real incel. You have a jawline, you have decent height, you have no male pattern baldness. You are a handsome man twisted by the blackpill and memes into self-doubt and inferiority complexes.

All the so-called rejection you get is only inside your head. Behind your back people like you. Your parents are proud of you, your colleagues whisper how cute you are behind closed doors.

Women are innately attracted by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed women to sniff out good genetics with incredible efficiency. Even women who rejected you wouldve changed their mind if you actually tried. Your facial structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you arent the exact type of some woman, she will introduce you to her female friend the moment she acknowledges your objectively good features.

You will never be truly unhappy. You wrench out a fake frown every single morning and tell yourself youre destined to be alone, but deep inside you feel hope blossoming like a hot spring, ready to lift you up any moment from now.

Eventually it will be too much to bear - you will install social media, put yourself out there, find a girlfriend, and have passionate sex with her. Your parents will hear about that, relieved that you finally found the happiness they knew you deserve. They will praise you with warmth and proudness, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know you have had a girlfriend. Your mind will be freed from all the doubt, and all that will remain is a man that is unmistakably successful.

This is your fate. This is what you were born into. There is no turning back.

Wdy U think might've been on those books
Litterally thousands of years worth of human history recorded before 48BC

Our knawledge of human history is very limited we only know well about less than 3000 years of history or so

Ofc we have an idea of what humans could be like before that but we can only theorise

Imagine how different the world would be if we knew what was in that library

• +1
Reactions: ferfdd