• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Dedsrsmaxxer and ISIS=Sissies
if you think im reading this than i hope a nigger rapes your mom

• JFL
Reactions: Eskimo and Dedsrsmaxxer
ws354edrtfv6p[l.
;/}"sa dabv
If I ever see you in real life I'll fucking make you eat cement. You got that, bitch? If it wasn't your mom coming downstairs to the basement each night to bring you a plate of chicken tenders, you would be dead with droll running into the cracks of your cum covered keyboard. I bet you weight about 400 pounds and have a string tied to your dick you use so you can piss. The fact you have to keep making new accounts suggest you need a new hobby. Stop being a shit troll and find something creative to do. You only have so much time left before your arteries clog and Coonrod lowers your 2000 pounds casket into the ground with a fucking crane.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Eskimo and Dedsrsmaxxer
If I ever see you in real life I'll fucking make you eat cement. You got that, bitch? If it wasn't your mom coming downstairs to the basement each night to bring you a plate of chicken tenders, you would be dead with droll running into the cracks of your cum covered keyboard. I bet you weight about 400 pounds and have a string tied to your dick you use so you can piss. The fact you have to keep making new accounts suggest you need a new hobby. Stop being a shit troll and find something creative to do. You only have so much time left before your arteries clog and Coonrod lowers your 2000 pounds casket into the ground with a fucking crane.
not one word cowboy cunt :y'all:

not one word cowboy cunt :y'all:
giphy.gif

imagine reading this paragraph jfl..

Please dont be mean to me, i dont use slurs or insult people so why do you have to

nigger with a big long cock

I'm a Robust Manlet MountainNigger with a big member.

• JFL
Reactions: ISIS=Sissies

• +1
Your contribution is much appreciated thx

@Eskimo
@ISIS=Sissies
@Ritalincel

bros

• +1
Society has gone to hell.

In this thread I will finally debunk the asinine and childish belief in the existence of a God