Noone here understands me

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
everyone here has a very basic and simplistic mindset, everything can be solved with drugs and roids. yet you go outside and you aint seeing anyone doing drugs and roids being actually happy and fulfilled. most people doing this stuff literally destroy themselves. but ofc, everyone just wants to believe that there are easy solutions and that their problems are just superficial.

Imagine going through shit for years, imagine being consistently bullied for months because people think you are weird, imagine having to spend the subsequent months with nothing but bad things to remember.

And then you meet a person who doesnt think you are weird and has similar attitude with you. How does that go? She breaks you in a much worse way than the people before her did, in a way you couldnt even imagine.

At the same time, you are burdened with a stressful task in a hostile enviroment with literally no person to talk to. Noone cares about you, noone will listen to you. Every day you have to prove yourself and you have to do that while carrying baggage from before.

I kept chasing my ambitions for months only to realize that, at the end of the day, i will always be a miserable incel loser. I lost everything, every person i cared for ghosted me, noone here knows that. I have met so many people in the last year and none of them would even try to sympathize with me even those who were supposedly similar minded.

• So Sad
Reactions: iblamechico and Gaia262
zyzz-uptempo.gif

i do understand and at the end of the day the answer has always been at grasps reach, you think of it every single day and yet you seem to ignore it

it only takes a moment of bravery for an eternity of peace, i believe in you

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
i do understand and at the end of the day the answer has always been at grasps reach, you think of it every single day and yet you seem to ignore it

it only takes a moment of bravery for an eternity of peace, i believe in you
if i die then it means my oneitis wins

if i die then it means my oneitis wins
the game you're trying to win is a single-player one, an open world one as well.
do you know what that means? there is no victory & there is no loss

just simply log out, there's nothing here for you.

• So Sad
the game you're trying to win is a single-player one, an open world one as well.
do you know what that means? there is no victory & there is no loss

just simply log out, there's nothing here for you.
cope. if you die you are basically allowing your enemy to indirectly kill you

cope. if you die you are basically allowing your enemy to indirectly kill you
just say you crave attention you hound, you're neither suicidal or sad you're just an estrogenic troon-tier "male" who wants some updoots & validation from other losers.

ask and you'll receive, i'll interact with some of your posts you miserable little shit

• So Sad
just say you crave attention you hound, you're neither suicidal or sad you're just an estrogenic troon-tier "male" who wants some updoots & validation from other losers.

ask and you'll receive, i'll interact with some of your posts you miserable little shit
i actually have lots of issues

yeah, social issues that is.
if you were a likeable person you wouldn't be practically begging for some interaction online, would you now?
tbh, there rly arent any people i can think of that id like to interact with.