noooo the pain of bimax isn't worth it!!! imagine going through that much pain!!!

longjohnmong

longjohnmong

Kraken
First, let me say that this thread is just a cleverly diguised way for me to justify my feelings about my breakup and also a bit of woe is me thrown in. But here is my rating of misery/difficulty of things I have experienced in my life:

my 10 year relationship coming to an end - 1000
nervous breakdown for which i was hospitalized in 2017 - 599 (maybe higher instantaneous misery than breakup, but area under the graph significantly less)
my mother having middle stage Alzheimer's - 488
depression/loneliness - 401
hemorrhoid surgery - 69
bimax - 54
having a bad flu - 31
rhinoplasty/chin implant - 29
root canal - 11
stung by a bee - 5

So, as you can see, bimax was basically nothing. In the grand scheme of things, it's immaterial. I'm currently on day 8 and the worst thing I'm experiencing is indigestion. Day 3-7 the worst thing was struggling to breathe through my nose with my mouth banded shut and just feeling restless. The only time pain was even relevant was for a couple hours after the surgery and even then it wasn't terrible. I had tramadol, a weak opioid, that night, but only tylenol and ibuprofen after. I probably could have gotten away with no pain meds after that first night. At this point I am still too swollen to see final results, especially because most of the swelling is around my lower maxilla, giving me a very Whoville appearance. I think I have either ascended from subhuman to strong MTN or that I will still look ugly due to other flaws. I can see it going either way. But, at this point, it was totally worth the 7000 Euros and 54 points of misery just to put the question "what if I got bimax? to rest. This is all assuming there are no complications. I could see that sucking. But, without complications, it's really not a big deal. Most of you would not have survived my breakup.

If you've ever made a comment like "imagine going through that much pain for blah blah blah" you are a pussy and will amount to nothing.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, TheBrownOne, Anchor_Ship and 23 others
Dnrd, got bimax and felt absolutely nothing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, TheBrownOne, Anchor_Ship and 14 others
lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne and humanoidsub7
First, let me say that this thread is just a cleverly diguised way for me to justify my feelings about my breakup and also a bit of woe is me thrown in. But here is my rating of misery/difficulty of things I have experienced in my life:

my 10 year relationship coming to an end - 1000
nervous breakdown for which i was hospitalized in 2017 - 599 (maybe higher instantaneous misery than breakup, but area under the graph significantly less)
my mother having middle stage Alzheimer's - 488
depression/loneliness - 401
hemorrhoid surgery - 69
bimax - 54
having a bad flu - 31
rhinoplasty/chin implant - 29
root canal - 11
stung by a bee - 5

So, as you can see, bimax was basically nothing. In the grand scheme of things, it's immaterial. I'm currently on day 8 and the worst thing I'm experiencing is indigestion. Day 3-7 the worst thing was struggling to breathe through my nose with my mouth banded shut and just feeling restless. The only time pain was even relevant was for a couple hours after the surgery and even then it wasn't terrible. I had tramadol, a weak opioid, that night, but only tylenol and ibuprofen after. I probably could have gotten away with no pain meds after that first night. At this point I am still too swollen to see final results, especially because most of the swelling is around my lower maxilla, giving me a very Whoville appearance. I think I have either ascended from subhuman to strong MTN or that I will still look ugly due to other flaws. I can see it going either way. But, at this point, it was totally worth the 7000 Euros and 54 points of misery just to put the question "what if I got bimax? to rest. This is all assuming there are no complications. I could see that sucking. But, without complications, it's really not a big deal. Most of you would not have survived my breakup.

If you've ever made a comment like "imagine going through that much pain for blah blah blah" you are a pussy and will amount to nothing.
No pain no gain. It’s 100% more painful to get rejected day by day then just getting surgery and feeling physical pain for some weeks!!!!!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, poopoohead, Deleted member 29651 and 9 others
so you lived through everything in your advanced age and you still think about vanity that will fall apart and have no real effect for you? Indeed, with the advent of the Internet, many have fallen into the moral quagmire

• So Sad
Reactions: Fgsfds and FutureSlayer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, SurgeryEnjoyer and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, FutureSlayer and SurgeryEnjoyer
so you lived through everything in your advanced age and you still think about vanity that will fall apart and have no real effect for you? Indeed, with the advent of the Internet, many have fallen into the moral quagmire
dude, maybe this time it'll strike a chord?

What color is your bimax?
you forgot to tag @SurgeryEnjoyer don't worry, bro. i got you. @SurgeryEnjoyer did you see @HarrierDuBois made another comment? come see, bro. don't leave him hanging. he needs you to see. isn't he clever?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, poopoohead, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
you forgot to tag @SurgeryEnjoyer don't worry, bro. i got you. @SurgeryEnjoyer did you see @HarrierDuBois made another comment? come see, bro. don't leave him hanging. he needs you to see. isn't he clever?
I suggest taking pills.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, FutureSlayer and HarrierDuBois
Me and @SurgeryEnjoyer are quite close knit on bimax threads, we do a little tag along.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, longjohnmong and SurgeryEnjoyer
@longjohnmong who was your surgeon?

there really is no alternative bro, have fun religionmaxxing when proof of falsehood of another plane of existance is literally everywere

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, poopoohead and optimisticzoomer
no one ascends through bimax, The midfacial advancement will make your midface look bloated and the lower jaw advacements are mainly noticeable from the side. The gained angularity will be minimum if not zero.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Yerico7 and Deleted member 19766
no one ascends through bimax, The midfacial advancement will make your midface look bloated and the lower jaw advacements are mainly noticeable from the side. The gained angularity will be minimum if not zero.
well, maybe no Class II cels

Last edited:
Dude ended bimax with a single post

Maybe submit a paper to the next international maxillofacial surgery conference to this effect?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsara, highT and VenatorLuparius
Anyone Who talks about bimax hurting has never had bimax. A Bad flu is Much worse

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and extremchange628181
Anyone Who talks about bimax hurting has never had bimax. A Bad flu is Much worse
Yeah, there you go. I haven't had the flu in a while, but that's the closest thing I could think of to how bad it was. If you need it, just get it done. Pain shouldn't factor into your decision at all.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and humanoidsub7
First 2 weeks post op were hell , i would prefer to be on 1st line on D-day than this. But its fine now

I am just curious, why did your gf break up with u?

High IQ post. Anti looksmaxxing copers ignore the fact that emotional pain can be more unbearable than physical pain. Like yeah no shit, LL hurts but if you’re 5’4 the pain of being either invisible or treated as a joke by women and being auto disrespected by men is so much worse that you’ll either do whatever it takes to fix it, or you’ll cope and become a mod on /r/Short where you’ll circlejerk on how comfortable flights are for you even when there’s no legroom, but still likely have a shit life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, danny phantom, Pakicel and 3 others
hahahahahahahaha your thread goot BTFO'ed by harrier, surgery kid and rupert pupkin

damn you been through a lot

Were you scared on the table before going under?

Were you scared on the table before going under?
No. That part only lasts a few seconds, and there's a bunch of shit going on, and I think they intentionally try to distract you. This time they didn't even tell me when they were giving me the anesthetic. The surgeon was talking about some shit and someone put some shit in my IV and I started thinking "Is that doing something?" and that's like the last thing I remember. Plus, usually they give you IV opioids before so you're feeling pretty good by then. This time my surgeon was like "Usually they give you opioids before but the nurses didn't think you were nervous." Fucking nurses. For about 2 hours before I wouldn't say I was scared but I started getting paranoid, feeling pretty grim, and thinking it was my last day on Earth type shit, but I just tried to ignore it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
High IQ post. Anti looksmaxxing copers ignore the fact that emotional pain can be more unbearable than physical pain. Like yeah no shit, LL hurts but if you’re 5’4 the pain of being either invisible or treated as a joke by women and being auto disrespected by men is so much worse that you’ll either do whatever it takes to fix it, or you’ll cope and become a mod on /r/Short where you’ll circlejerk on how comfortable flights are for you even when there’s no legroom, but still likely have a shit life.
Or you just delusionmax yourself. I know way too many 5'5" guys who think they are 5'7". It should be possible to think you are 5 inches taller than you really are.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and RoyaleWithCheese
My only question is why a chin implant instead of a genio ?

yo doctor fucked up then cuz it aint supposed to hurt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33540
No. That part only lasts a few seconds, and there's a bunch of shit going on, and I think they intentionally try to distract you. This time they didn't even tell me when they were giving me the anesthetic. The surgeon was talking about some shit and someone put some shit in my IV and I started thinking "Is that doing something?" and that's like the last thing I remember. Plus, usually they give you IV opioids before so you're feeling pretty good by then. This time my surgeon was like "Usually they give you opioids before but the nurses didn't think you were nervous." Fucking nurses. For about 2 hours before I wouldn't say I was scared but I started getting paranoid, feeling pretty grim, and thinking it was my last day on Earth type shit, but I just tried to ignore it.
Im scared more for how I will feel about anesthesia before the surgery and that kind of sentiment than the surgery itself

Im scared more for how I will feel about anesthesia before the surgery and that kind of sentiment than the surgery itself
In reality that part is nothing. They'll be getting you ready. Probably inject you with fentanyl. All kinds of hot Italian nurses fiddling with your shit. Pagnoni being all charming. You won't even know when you're going to go to sleep.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Good thread op

• +1
Reactions: longjohnmong
In reality that part is nothing. They'll be getting you ready. Probably inject you with fentanyl. All kinds of hot Italian nurses fiddling with your shit. Pagnoni being all charming. You won't even know when you're going to go to sleep.
Over if you fall for the meme and go to some unjustified overhyped surgeon like pagnoni for bimax
At least u went to some cheap surgeon, how did it turn out?

Over if you fall for the meme and go to some unjustified overhyped surgeon like pagnoni for bimax
At least u went to some cheap surgeon, how did it turn out?
I'm still pretty swollen around the Lefort area, which makes me look pretty weird and obscures any guess as to what the final result will look like. It also significantly fucked up my nose, which I kind of expected. I was always planning on rhino revision. I'm happy with my jawline though and I think it may have had a positive impact on my lips, but that could just be swelling.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Same question ngl
It was done in 2002. No looksmax, no google, no facebook, no reddit, no blackpill. No footsteps to follow.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Because they cut your bones during bimax it dulls the pain... what really sucks is the eating and speaking difficulty for months afterward. But having a shit looking jaw, TMJ issues, sleep apnea, and teeth grinding suck much worse.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger