Nootropics for iq maxxing?

balding17yomanletcel

balding17yomanletcel

Apostle Of GlaxoSmithKline
I have two digit iq and preparing for college but i dont think i can pass exams with this iq, any nootropics that fellowcels tested, used and suggesting? ded srs pls buddy boyos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, SubhumanCurrycel, joeveniro and 1 other person
piracetam, FK-960, and SGS-111

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poloralf, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 2095
iodine and omega 3

• +1
Reactions: x30001
wtf are those i want things like adderal jfl

have you used any of these
not sgs. wtf would you wanna take adrenal, you get dependent, its chemical structure is close to meth and it makes you dumber...

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
not sgs. wtf would you wanna take adrenal, you get dependent, its chemical structure is close to meth and it makes you dumber...
what should i take that has minimal side effects and dependancy i need to iqmaxx asap bro pls help ded srs

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Just get Modafinil or browse r/Nootropics you braincel

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 6403, balding17yomanletcel and 1 other person
Just get Modafinil or browse r/Nootropics you braincel
i was reading old threads on this shitsite and found someone preaching piracatem, you used it brah?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2621
what should i take that has minimal side effects and dependancy i need to iqmaxx asap bro pls help ded srs
piracetam, FK-960, and SGS-111.

The main things you wanna watch out for are your BDNF levels, also IGF-1 and NGF. Those can help to max them, also learn new skills as often as possible, drink green tea, eat blueberries, consume omega 3 acids, eat dark chocolate, exercise, take dmt and psylocibin, try curcumin, cinnamon and apple peels, experiment with noppet and seams, consume NSI-189, bro nil the list to maximize your brains potential is long, but its worth it. Since I started working on increasing my number of brain cells I don't feel as dumb anymore, Im way more conscious, disciplined happy... You could even take ashwaganda, gotu kola and so much more. Imo you should start on working on your brain (I forgot wim hof) but start slowly. Probably the most potent things I mentioned are (in this order) NSI-189, paracetamol, psylocibin. (my humble opinion)

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Alt Number 3
piracetam, FK-960, and SGS-111.

The main things you wanna watch out for are your BDNF levels, also IGF-1 and NGF. Those can help to max them, also learn new skills as often as possible, drink green tea, eat blueberries, consume omega 3 acids, eat dark chocolate, exercise, take dmt and psylocibin, try curcumin, cinnamon and apple peels, experiment with noppet and seams, consume NSI-189, bro nil the list to maximize your brains potential is long, but its worth it. Since I started working on increasing my number of brain cells I don't feel as dumb anymore, Im way more conscious, disciplined happy... You could even take ashwaganda, gotu kola and so much more. Imo you should start on working on your brain (I forgot wim hof) but start slowly. Probably the most potent things I mentioned are (in this order) NSI-189, paracetamol, psylocibin. (my humble opinion)
if i take all of this at once do i get 4 digit iq? also i have brain damage would these damage it further jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2621
if i take all of this at once do i get 4 digit iq? also i have brain damage would these damage it further jfl
lol nah it would help repair damage. there is no-one with 4 digit iq on this planet tho

i was reading old threads on this shitsite and found someone preaching piracatem, you used it brah?
Nah, piracetam is pretty lackluster. Noopept is probably your best bet, need to try it myself someday.

Microdosing shrooms/LSD promotes neuroplasticity and causes neurogenesis so in theory it could actually repair it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Piracetam works so well for me at 2g per day. I can remember things I thought I'd forgotten about a long time ago.

• Woah
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
And this is a good topic for the success and power section, I'll move it there

• +1
so mate let me get this straight you are bald, a manlet, and you have double digit IQ? no offense meant, but you really got a bad genetic roll. are you at least white?
also on thread: caffeine can raise your IQ by around 5 points. Also always make sure to get good sleep because not enough sleep can drop your IQ.

• +1
Your IQ can't be 'raised'.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Mayorga
Caffeine L'theanine combo 1:2 I think is the most legit nootropic.

I haven't tried anything else besides micro dosing lsd. Micro dosing lsd makes me more empathetic and 'in the moment' but definitely not smarter. You're gonna want to do 12ug max if you hit 25ug you'll start seeing slight visuals which you do not want at all.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Any retard can get good grades in college

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
I tried some, the best (I'd say the only one with noticeable effect) is Semax. I head it's being sold outside of Russia too

Acetyl carnitine

hgh increases your brain size

• JFL
Reactions: EdwardCullen and DidntRead
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Cope
Damn i wish i could get modafinil
Too expensive tho
Is it good enough?
Honestly, if you are impaired in some way or sleepy and tired in daytime despite sleeping good. Its lifesaving , brutally honest. I have lost my prescription though ive only used it for few months. Try 200mg everyday, doesnt develop tolerance

• JFL
Honestly, if you are impaired in some way or sleepy and tired in daytime despite sleeping good. Its lifesaving , brutally honest. I have lost my prescription though ive only used it for few months. Try 200mg everyday, doesnt develop tolerance
whats the god tier stack to have, modafinil ratecams, choline, roids.... to become a superhuman that achieves in 1 day what cucks do in a week

D7FD4765 8391 4256 9277 53D9D0CB4951

whats the god tier stack to have, modafinil ratecams, choline, roids.... to become a superhuman that achieves in 1 day what cucks do in a week
choline is cope , egg has enough choline in it

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and enirque
Two digit IQ for college, what field are you studying in ?

Two digit IQ for college, what field are you studying in ?
a future pseudo scientist misleading students, i feel like people with an iq lower than 120 shouldnt be allowed to set foot on a stem field

• JFL
K you don't need high IQ to learn english, but what kind of job do you expect to get with this diploma ?

• JFL