Nordic people are the superior race

stress

stress

Bronze
Im in europe rn and everyone is 3 inches taller than usa and htn minimum. Wtf is this?

Any ideas on why they mog the rest of the world in every aspect? I feel like a fucking indian midget here.

I cant even enjoy this trip because every other person I see could be a model. Why is there so many tall perfect people here and not in the usa?

Literal 6’5 chadlites in the airport not even standing out because its normal here. In America girls would be staring at them.

How tf do all these people develop correctly???

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, Lyxguxx, Aero and 10 others
Dnr niggercuck

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Nordic people and gheg albanian are also htn and tall way nore commonly than the us

Nordic master race

Wish I was full aryanische mogger

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx
Had Hitler won the war, maybe aryan ubermensch could be the majority in the world, but people preferred to cope.
:feelsgah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx, aleksander and Imretarded?
That's me nugger

Im in europe rn and everyone is 3 inches taller than usa and htn minimum. Wtf is this?

Any ideas on why they mog the rest of the world in every aspect? I feel like a fucking indian midget here.

I cant even enjoy this trip because every other person I see could be a model. Why is there so many tall perfect people here and not in the usa?

Literal 6’5 chadlites in the airport not even standing out because its normal here. In America girls would be staring at them.

Which country ??

I’ve rarely seen 6’5 guys in Europe. Not even in Croatia and Estonia where the average height is 6ft

Literal cap, I live in a Nordic country and this is not true at all lmao.

He's just hyperfixating on the attractive people subconsciously and making a correlation where there is none.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Chadeep, Deleted member 44368 and 2 others

Less car = more moving on foot = taller & better bone development
less shit nutrition = better skin, hair, development etc.
better access to medicines, drugs etc.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and |Daddy_Zygos|
Genetics and because their diet. Good parent nutrition = mogger offspring

Literally parents are to blame if your a sub3 incel. Its their fault if you rope because of your looks :feelswhy:

Hitler was right:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford and stress
DMR, but you are right