Nordic Stacy mirin my IQ

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
92B83D71 B4FC 443E 9E2D 89AF02E1159B

She literally told all her social circle about it. I could perhaps IQ mogs einteins BUT probably not Nikola Tesla because I don’t feel sexual urge toward bird.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, ItsOver.com, poopoohead and 3 others
Nice man, do you lack substantially in any other area due to this? I've seen it's a common pattern with outliers they usually have a weak spot.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Nice man, do you lack substantially in any other area due to this? I've seen it's a common pattern with outliers they usually have a weak spot.
I am driven by logic 80% 20% are emotion.

extremely introverted, very emotionally content despite hardships, talk to myself all day, can gaslight myself out of depressed after being cheated on and move on with the plans on how to become higher value.

Everyone say that I am charismatic but I am just better at reading the room and act accordingly with a specific goal of gaining benefits for both me and my close peoples at the same time.

Lately found out that introvert fueled ny Acetylcholine so I tried Alpha-gpc I felt like Bradley cooper in the Limitless.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, BoredPrince, poopoohead and 1 other person

extremely introverted, very emotionally content despite hardships, talk to myself all day, can gaslight myself out of depressed after being cheated on and move on with the plans on how to become higher value.

Everyone say that I am charismatic but I am just better at reading the room and act accordingly with a specific goal of gaining benefits for both me and my close peoples at the same time.

Lately found out that introvert fueled ny Acetylcholine so I tried Alpha-gpc I felt like Bradley cooper in the Limitless.
Pretty much opposite of me who is an unstable INFP. Although decently high in the IQ ranges, just not close to you.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Being high iq is an incel trait

Pretty much opposite of me who is an unstable INFP. Although decently high in the IQ ranges, just not close to you.
I don’t feel like a human, it feels like I was born as a machinary to navigate myself in this world with an agenda imprinted in my brain to carry out a specific task since birth.

I believe in God but not in religious ways rather acknowledging the possibility of a superior being above humanity.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and HarrierDuBois
Posts3,353Reputation2,979

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
View attachment 2331352

She literally told all her social circle about it. I could perhaps IQ mogs einteins BUT probably not Nikola Tesla because I don’t feel sexual urge toward bird.
I took one of those tests and got 150. I have a tested iq of 110.

• +1
  • +1
I don’t feel like a human, it feels like I was born as a machinary to navigate myself in this world with an agenda imprinted in my brain to carry out a specific task since birth.

I believe in God but not in religious ways rather acknowledging the possibility of a superior being above humanity.
Damn I am the complete opposite I feel so much emotions, empathy, and imagination towards everything I percieve around me, everything is abstract and flowing, just feeling energies rather than being logically wired to follow signals.

• +1
Depends. Mostly iq is bs. Knowledge is better than iq.
opposite especially in the modern world. Knowledge can be attained easily with AI and the internet but with IQ you can rationalize those abstract mass informations to cater your needs.

• +1
these threads are funny because it's 50% losers coping saying 'muh iq is fake muh deviations muh knowledge', the other half is mirin, and the small percentage realize OP is an absolute retard humblebragging to a bunch of shitskinned losers from mumbai

all in all, awful thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lethbridge, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 32436
these threads are funny because it's 50% losers coping saying 'muh iq is fake muh deviations muh knowledge', the other half is mirin, and the small percentage realize OP is an absolute retard humblebragging to a bunch of shitskinned losers from mumbai

all in all, awful thread
fair enough great inputs

• +1
Reactions: retrudedmaxilla
mogs my 130 iq

opposite especially in the modern world. Knowledge can be attained easily with AI and the internet but with IQ you can rationalize those abstract mass informations to cater your needs.
I kinda agree I suppose.With an average IQ, one can still achieve numerous accomplishments. Having an above-average IQ does provide a slight advantage, which can be beneficial. However, it's important to acknowledge that possessing a high IQ alone may not significantly impact outcomes if one doesn't take meaningful actions or lacks the financial means to support their endeavors, especially in the realm of business. By the way, considering your remarkable IQ, I'm curious why you're not engaging in more intellectually stimulating pursuits beyond this forum.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and poopoohead
I kinda agree I suppose.With an average IQ, one can still achieve numerous accomplishments. Having an above-average IQ does provide a slight advantage, which can be beneficial. However, it's important to acknowledge that possessing a high IQ alone may not significantly impact outcomes if one doesn't take meaningful actions or lacks the financial means to support their endeavors, especially in the realm of business. By the way, considering your remarkable IQ, I'm curious why you're not engaging in more intellectually stimulating pursuits beyond this forum.
I am bedridden I won’t be in this world as long as you this forum provides great escape but I have accepted my faith.
We are here on this physical dimension on this planet earth with freewill with our mind. Our conciousness let us wander and experience the world without limitations.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, poopoohead and Deleted member 30884
I am bedridden I won’t be in this world as long as you this forum provides great escape but I have accepted my faith.
Oh man. Fuck. I am sorry dude. Fuck I feel bad now. I hope you can enjoy your time on this earth man.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

all in all, awful thread
I won't say you are a greycel but you are wrong. This topic is still debatable.

I won't say you are a greycel but you are wrong. This topic is still debatable.
IQ aids you in life. end of story. would you want low iq kids?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30884
Where can i find this test?

Having a 150 iq is like having a 12-inch penis, certainly something to brag about but in the end is prob a nightmare to live with. Highly successful chads have around 110-120 iq without some form of autism and a 7-inch cock this is literally life on easy mode.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and BoredPrince
My IQ is 300. You cannot compete

I can see myself in this although I think high IQ is overated

Yeah you're smart but unless you somehow put that intelligence into action it's pretty much meaningless

Results are what matters, not potential

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Oh just saw this comment now

Yeah you completely nailed it, completely agree with you