Nordic whore subtly complain about equality

Fr12

Fr12

Half-larper, half-serious

5:12

Says Nordic men don't pay for her meal and theater ticket, and don't choose where to go on a date because in Scandinavia men and women are equal. Then says Italian men are the opposite and are dominant, they choose where to go and pay for everything. She seems to prefer to be dominated.

JFL if you fell for the gender equality trap.

(Of course when she compare Nordic men to Italian ones, she means Chads)
Her boyfriend :lul: :

Capture

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, LordNorwood, BigBoy and 1 other person

Says Nordic men don't pay for her meal and theater ticket, and don't choose where to go on a date because in Scandinavia men and women are equal. Then says Italian men are the opposite and are dominant, they choose where to go and pay for everything. She seems to prefer to be dominated.

View attachment 191685

These feminist women who rant on about gender equality are always the same ones who complain about not getting a free ride during dates, complain that men don’t take Enough initiative and even miss being catcalled in some instances.

They want all of the benefits of a feminist society along with all of the benefits of a traditionalist, masculine society. It doesn’t work. You can’t have your cake and eat it too. Yet these dumb bitches still can’t understand

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, turkproducer, jefferson and 1 other person

View attachment 191685

Looks like a cuckier version of that cuck Crisick

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and TheChosenChad
Just imagine paying for some foid's meal on the first date
JUST
IMAGINE

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Alexanderr, turkproducer, rockndogs and 5 others

View attachment 191685

Nordic bitches like italians and south europeans because they have dark blood and are indeed in possession of dark triad traits and high T aspects @Playboypuertorican when will they learn?!?!

Nordic bitches like italians and south europeans because they have dark blood and are indeed in possession of dark triad traits and high T aspects @Playboypuertorican when will they learn?!?!
They will learn soon when the southern Italians take all the nerdic women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073

View attachment 191685

JFL if you pay for womans expenses :D Hell no, I pay nothing. They have exactly the same chances to make money as I do, money hungry bitches like that only want to have fun on someone elses money.
Giphy 17

• +1
Reactions: jefferson

View attachment 191685

He mogs her slightly. He's getting failod hard by the nerd glasses

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Italian men are mommys boys who live home traditionally until they're 35 and betabux all their pizza baker salaries. When nordic men visit Italy or Spain all the pussies are wet, because they just know we're more like alpha fux type of guys.
Ji6qi2p

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alexanderr, turkproducer and hebbewem
If you pay for her shit you a cuck boyo

Italian men are mommys boys who live home traditionally until they're 35 and betabux all their pizza baker salaries. When nordic men visit Italy or Spain all the pussies are wet, because they just know we're more like alpha fux type of guys.
View attachment 191693
The girl in the video likes to prove the opposite
Keep projecting on our southern bros
Cucky boy

The girl in the video likes to prove the opposite
Keep projecting on our southern bros
Cucky boy
Girl in the video has no real experience, just been watching some movies based in Italy where everyone is as charming as George Clooney. This is average italian man living in his mommys basement:
4b492b4d527f76b76705572f447dca90

2vhu6t

Take the Italian pill

s7mlzhkprhznwnk1ydbm.jpg
232ae4e30b9646a1885735b6aff3449b-classy-men-men-hairstyles_orig.jpg
492bd1348cecf8cfb9c22e9c1dba1f61.jpg

The first physical and social description of the Mediterranean race (then termed "Celtic race") was given by the Scottish scientist William Rhind in 1851. In Section XV: The Caucasian Race and its Sub-Races, Rhind gave the following description:

The Celtic Race (anc. Galatae, Pyreni), are characterised by a well-formed head, elongated from front to back, and moderate in breadth; face oval; features well defined and elegantly formed; complexion dark; dark brown or black eyes; black hair turning early grey; form middle size, handsome; feet and hands small. Mental powers quick, active and energetic, rather than profound. Passions and affections strong. Fond of society, but not forgetful of injuries. Monarchial in their governments. They occupy the southern and insular parts of Europe.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
nerdic men are at an all time low in terms of SMV

you need a much more rare set of genes to be gl as a nerdic man than the equivalent swarthy white, med or bbc

the average framecel 5'11 melted face skinny fat nerdic is the ultimate cuckhold

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
She looks like Ashild Rhingus

JFL if you pay for womans expenses :D Hell no, I pay nothing. They have exactly the same chances to make money as I do, money hungry bitches like that only want to have fun on someone elses money.
View attachment 191691
Never payed for a woman on a date since being blackpilled

• +1
Take the Italian pill

s7mlzhkprhznwnk1ydbm.jpg
232ae4e30b9646a1885735b6aff3449b-classy-men-men-hairstyles_orig.jpg
492bd1348cecf8cfb9c22e9c1dba1f61.jpg

The first physical and social description of the Mediterranean race (then termed "Celtic race") was given by the Scottish scientist William Rhind in 1851. In Section XV: The Caucasian Race and its Sub-Races, Rhind gave the following description:

The Celtic Race (anc. Galatae, Pyreni), are characterised by a well-formed head, elongated from front to back, and moderate in breadth; face oval; features well defined and elegantly formed; complexion dark; dark brown or black eyes; black hair turning early grey; form middle size, handsome; feet and hands small. Mental powers quick, active and energetic, rather than profound. Passions and affections strong. Fond of society, but not forgetful of injuries. Monarchial in their governments. They occupy the southern and insular parts of Europe.

That is not the average stop cherry picking photos

Nerdic Chad vs Italian Betacels

This is the only area of nerdic culture I like - true equality where women don't get help from the men. Sadly they still get more help from the State, though.

Reminds me of videos from nerdic land where a Chadfugee is punching a bunch of nerdic women and nerdic males are just walking by doing nothing.

just be exotic with white skin theory

• +1
nerdic men are at an all time low in terms of SMV
Only in their homelands. Their value has never been higher in ethnic lands.

Look at even the most subhuman-tier nerdic's YouTube videos and the comments are always filled by ethnic women saying how hot the subhuman nerdic is.
just be exotic with white skin theory
Just be a light-skinned ethnic with white name theory

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Only in their homelands. Their value has never been higher in ethnic lands.

Look at even the most subhuman-tier nerdic's YouTube videos and the comments are always filled by ethnic women saying how hot the subhuman nerdic is.

Just be a light-skinned ethnic with white name theory
exactly.

View attachment 191693
Where do you get this from lol? Most people think Nerdic men are cuckish.

bigbiceps is a nerdic coper
Dark haired white men (north atlantid - non shitskin med) are preferred among women. It’s literally socially and scientifically proven, i will admit that blonde nerdics may have more appeal with SA women or asians but I don’t know how true this is, never experienced it or seen it I just heard about it.

Dark haired white men (north atlantid - non shitskin med) are preferred among women. It’s literally socially and scientifically proven, i will admit that blonde nerdics may have more appeal with SA women or asians but I don’t know how true this is, never experienced it or seen it I just heard about it.
"shitskin med" elab

>arabs and kurds are meds
>arabs
>kurds
>meds
This is your brain on Autism.

• Hmm...
QsRWLax.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk
italians are based

but feminism is in full force here

are they med? idk. I thought you meant greece spain and italy
med also includes north african and other more ethnic countries
>arabs and kurds are meds
>arabs
>kurds
>meds
This is your brain on Autism.
Kurds live in countries that border the Med sea and so Arab countries (north africa) do too. I guess kurds aren’t but arabs (some) are.

med also includes north african and other more ethnic countries

Kurds live in countries that border the Med sea and so Arab countries (north africa) do too. I guess kurds aren’t but arabs (some) are.
Looksmax in 2019: Kurds and Arabs are meds bro
Looksmax in 2025: North Indians are meds bro
Looksmax in 2050: Sri Lankans are meds bro

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74 and AbandonShip
Where do you get this from lol? Most people think Nerdic men are cuckish.
Nordic men are exotic to them. Only people here think nordic men are cucks, I've never in my whole life heard or seen anyone saying some shit like that anywhere else. Especially ethnic women outside of Europe prefer nordics and don't even necessarily consider some brownish meds to be white at all.

• Hmm...
Italians and south Europeans are manlets, though.
View attachment 191693
I should visit Italy or Spain, man.

Nordic men are exotic to them. Only people here think nordic men are cucks, I've never in my whole life heard or seen anyone saying some shit like that anywhere else. Especially ethnic women outside of Europe prefer nordics and don't even necessarily consider some brownish meds to be white at all.

:lul:

• JFL
what is a brownish med to you? And it is a fact that blonde men are not preferred worldwide compared to darker hair.Nerdic men (baby blonde) looks childish, also they have good height genes but generally shit frames, but this may just be an environment/modern problem.
Also it’s only proven that JBW works with asian women the best but does anyone really want to land A korean girl? Lol. White girls prefer people from different countries to their own but still white enough.

They aren’t that short, Greece is 5’10, turkey and albania are 5’9, italians are 5’9-10. However this depends a lot on region and class of the people. I went to Northern Italy and Southern and there wasn’t much discrepancy of height; they seemed shorter than what the averages suggested.

but yeah their height genes are kinda trash at least in comparison to northern europe. The ideal man is probably an Italian face with fairly tanned skin and good height, inb4 nerdic dad + med mother create Giga chad

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
what is a brownish med to you? And it is a fact that blonde men are not preferred worldwide compared to darker hair.Nerdic men (baby blonde) looks childish, also they have good height genes but generally shit frames, but this may just be an environment/modern problem.
Also it’s only proven that JBW works with asian women the best but does anyone really want to land A korean girl? Lol. White girls prefer people from different countries to their own but still white enough.
Most nordics aren't blonde though. I, for example, have dark brown hair. That frame thing is total bs. I see a lot of guys with decent frame. Height and frame goes often together, small men don't usually have big frames.
Also, white women don't prefer anyone else over white men. There's been shit ton of research and for example 90+% of white women wouldn't want to date a black man. Literally every race aside from asians prefer their own. You speak bullshit on such magnitudes without even bothering to do a 30 second research on the subject. Wow, just WOW!
Okcupid

Shaking head

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer and hebbewem
View attachment 191691
I would pay if she's good looking enough and lets me fuck

Most nordics aren't blonde though. I, for example, have dark brown hair. That frame thing is total bs. I see a lot of guys with decent frame. Height and frame goes often together, small men don't usually have big frames.
Also, white women don't prefer anyone else over white men. There's been shit ton of research and for example 90+% of white women wouldn't want to date a black man. Literally every race aside from asians prefer their own. You speak bullshit on such magnitudes without even bothering to do a 30 second research on the subject. Wow, just WOW!
View attachment 192011
View attachment 192013
2009 nice. I never said white men didn’t have highest smv i said white northern european blonde men are not ideal.

She's fucking hot tho man

Just imagine paying for some foid's meal on the first date
JUST
IMAGINE
I paid for my ex on the first date cause I forgot my wallet, and then I was like can you pay for me, we can go to my house after and I'll pay you back.

In the beginning she paid for my gas once and stuff like that. Then later down she got mad that I didn't pay for her food this one time, and I got pissed. But at that point I knew the relationship had no chance of lasting and I didn't want it to anyways.

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back