• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rojda Lipa, bloomercel, Lokki and 9 others
IMG 8941

All you niggas looking at this post and not replying it’s on sight

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
its amazing when u have those white skin and feminine color eyes gaze up at your colored ethnic cock and she mutters in her european language about how she loves to take it in the ass

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, klip11, PsychoH and 5 others
its amazing when u have those white skin and feminine color eyes gaze up at your colored ethnic cock and she mutters in her european language about how she loves to take it in the ass
- Curry user

I agree tho

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, RecessedChinCel, PsychoH and 7 others
dnr

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, RecessedChinCel, AspiringMogger and 3 others
MENA TOO, BUT THEY DESSERVE ANOTHER POST THIS IS ONLY FOR SNOWBUNNYYYYS
How can you like MENAs but also Nordics? It makes no sense.

MENA women are no.1. But no.2 is then followed by the closest pheno that resembles it, namely meds (Italian, Spanish, Greeks). Then followed by lightskins curries. Then maybe after that it's white.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, dna_cel, try2beme and 6 others
That's when happens when their ancestors raided places and only picked the best looking women.
How can you like MENAs but also Nordics? It makes no sense.

MENA women are no.1. But no.2 is then followed by the closest pheno that resembles it, namely meds (Italian, Spanish, Greeks). Then followed by lightskins curries. Then maybe after that it's white.
When it comes to different types of white women, nordics mog everyone else, the blonde + blue eyes pheno + good genes in unmatched amongst white foids. Personally i think Med women fog MENA on average but even the best looking med women fog their MENA counterparts.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and poopoohead
tales from new delhi

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, fuse and traveler
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and rand anon
imagine the mumbai prince arriving in nordic sweden conquering them via boat travel
nordic women are repulsed by browns unfortunately, however i know tall light-skin arabs who have fucked many of these blonde hair/blue eyes women in sweden.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, poopoohead, rand anon and 1 other person
nordic women are repulsed by browns unfortunately, however i know tall light-skin arabs who have fucked many of these blonde hair/blue eyes women in sweden.
are these blonde/blue eyes female brown skin only crew

Rain falls
The sun rises and sets.
Shitskins worship white women.

There is nothing new in this world

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bomber517, bloomercel, turbocuckcel_7000000 and 7 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman and AspiringMogger
When it comes to different types of white women, nordics mog everyone else, the blonde + blue eyes pheno + good genes in unmatched amongst white foids. Personally i think Med women fog MENA on average but even the best looking med women fog their MENA counterparts.
I just don't like blonde hair + blue eyes. I'm serious. Something about blonde hair disgusts me. People think I'm larping when I say this. But I can honestly say I've felt this my entire life. When I see girls dye their hair a darker color, even dark blonde their SMV increase for me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and AspiringMogger
I just don't like blonde hair + blue eyes. I'm serious. Something about blonde hair disgusts me. People think I'm larping when I say this. But I can honestly say I've felt this my entire life. When I see girls dye their hair a darker color, even dark blonde their SMV increase for me.
The Nordic girl I’m seeing rn got blonde hair light brown eyes (best mix imo)

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and SecularIslamist
darker hair on pale white skin is very appealing, black or brown hair + green eyes = kino, i don't care much for the blonde/blue eyes look, i don't rate blue eyes anyways, i think green are at the top of the list with the exception of Alain Delon who has the best eyes/eye area of all time

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Rain falls
The sun rises and sets.
Shitskins worship white women.

There is nothing new in this world
Cope more, i don't like white women at all and neither do most curries i know on this forum, they all want their own ethnicity or some other ethnic, nobody wants your white foids you can keep them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Bushman
Sorry for repeating this reply.

I will be a better/more original poster from now on
Boring as in browns keep doing brown things. Nothing new comes up. Should've phrased better.

• Woah
Reactions: Bushman
Cope more, i don't like white women at all and neither do most curries i know on this forum, they all want their own ethnicity or some other ethnic, nobody wants your white foids you can keep them
I’m not white.

I just hate white worshipping ethnics. I think they’re pathetic and should be beaten with rods.

Stick to your own race.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, distance decay, murdah and 2 others
Boring as in browns keep doing brown things. Nothing new comes up. Should've phrased better.
You ugly incels don’t appreciate your own women. Us ethnics know how to please white goddesses :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Basert. Seeing a blonde girl with green eyes, nothing makes my Hubert tingle more than nordic girls (except Latinas)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and AspiringMogger

My bad for misunderstanding. I need to read MVP thread to increase IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, St.TikTokcel and murdah
I’m not white.

I just hate white worshipping ethnics. I think they’re pathetic and should be beaten with rods.

Stick to your own race.
Racemixing should be outlawed, only certain mixes should be allowed like mena + lightskin curry aka @SecularIslamist inshallah one day my brother. But whites mixing with blacks is completely retarded, same goes for east asians mixing with non-slanteyed races. It wasn't meant to be.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, SecularIslamist, Bushman and 1 other person
Racemixing should be outlawed, only certain mixes should be allowed like mena + lightskin curry aka @SecularIslamist inshallah one day my brother. But whites mixing with blacks is completely retarded, same goes for east asians mixing with non-slanteyed races. It wasn't meant to be.
Ok hitler

• JFL
Reactions: Ukraine1
they're ugly as fuck ngl

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, cytoplasm, AspiringMogger and 2 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Bushman
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
Imagine having the most beautiful women and not worshipping them!
I'm not germanic nor scandinavian, bucko. Also, not a gynocentric jester.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Why tf did This drunk shitpost bang

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, St.TikTokcel and cytoplasm
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman and AspiringMogger
I think some some race mixes look good. I'm a massive advocate of race mixing with whites and in any case they deserve its. Epecially white/curry and white/MENA. There would be a race of Zayn Maliks if that was more frequent. White/gook is okay (Emma Raducanu) and white/black is hit and miss, usually a miss. White women were made for breeding with tbh.

Chinkjeet is bad. Blasian is the absolutely worse.Thankfully gooks hate blacks just as much so very rare. Ethnic breeding usually doesn't work...

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and JohnDoe
i agree with OP, i'm talking to one right now but she has a boyfriend, i've decided to stop because immoral

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
I think some some race mixes look good. I'm a massive advocate of race mixing with whites and in any case they deserve its. Epecially white/curry and white/MENA. There would be a race of Zayn Maliks if that was more frequent. White/gook is okay (Emma Raducanu) and white/black is hit and miss, usually a miss. White women were made for breeding with tbh.

Chinkjeet is bad. Blasian is the absolutely worse.Thankfully gooks hate blacks just as much so very rare. Ethnic breeding usually doesn't work...
This is what happens when you rot for 30 years

• +1
  • JFL

The examples you're listing are like 1 in a million, all the other results of racemixing came out looking terrible i bet. I do agree some mixes can result in very good looking women that i've seen as they get the best of both worlds, the best features from both sides and become foggers. I have noticed that usually it's women who end up looking good from the progeny of mixed couples. it's roulette but i guess everything in life is. I still don't think blacks and whites should mix though, their DNA is too different. Their children end up with identity issues, the blacks don't accept them, the whites don't see them as one of their own either. Not a fan of white + curry, even if it's white guy + curry foid, it doesn't really work out most of the time and the children look uncanny, zayn malik is an exception. Foids who have white + east asian mix can be really cute though as the whites genes replace the lesser desirable traits like slant eyes/flat nose. Emma raducanu is very overrated, not GL imo. white/black is bottom of the fucking pile. White women were made so other races could acquire their genes

The examples you're listing are like 1 in a million, all the other results of racemixing came out looking terrible i bet. I do agree some mixes can result in very good looking women that i've seen as they get the best of both worlds, the best features from both sides and become foggers. I have noticed that usually it's women who end up looking good from the progeny of mixed couples. it's roulette but i guess everything in life is. I still don't think blacks and whites should mix though, their DNA is too different. Their children end up with identity issues, the blacks don't accept them, the whites don't see them as one of their own either. Not a fan of white + curry, even if it's white guy + curry foid, it doesn't really work out most of the time and the children look uncanny, zayn malik is an exception. Foids who have white + east asian mix can be really cute though as the whites genes replace the lesser desirable traits like slant eyes/flat nose. Emma raducanu is very overrated, not GL imo. white/black is bottom of the fucking pile. White women were made so other races could acquire their genes
No way I think white curry looks really good. Curry faces aren't bad. Lots of half Indians get instant halo because they got whited.com. Some of them still look curry but the lightskin curry that me and you desire. If they're any lighter usually MENA passing with light hair and eyes.

I don't think it's a bad combo at all.

No way I think white curry looks really good. Curry faces aren't bad. Lots of half Indians get instant halo because they got whited.com. Some of them still look curry but the lightskin curry that me and you desire. If they're any lighter usually MENA passing with light hair and eyes.

I don't think it's a bad combo at all.
any examples of curry/white mix? paki/white mix? no bueno for me personally, the lightskin curry that i want is literally a full paki foid :ogre:

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
any examples of curry/white mix? paki/white mix? no bueno for me personally, the lightskin curry that i want is literally a full paki foid :ogre:
I've come across real life examples. Btw whenever I use mixed filter on Muzz they are easily higher PSL than average curry and higher PSL then they would've been if full. That mixed girl you been telling me to like for the last week she's half paki.

I'm more than sure curry/white mix is very, very good. It fixes the failos in both. It's a far better than any other white mixed.

I've come across real life examples. Btw whenever I use mixed filter on Muzz they are easily higher PSL than average curry and higher PSL then they would've been if full. That mixed girl you been telling me to like for the last week she's half paki.

I'm more than sure curry/white mix is very, very good. It fixes the failos in both. It's a far better than any other white mixed.
perhaps you are right since that girl was a white/paki mix but i am now curious if it depends on the father being white or paki or the mother being white or paki, ithink one combination must be ideal. Perhaps white woman + paki guy because the mother being white will have more genes since she's the one giving birth and like i told you in PM i think that girls father is paki hence she's a religious muslim, usually when the father is white the household/children follow their fathers religion and i think the children would look worse honestly.
I stand corrected bhai, you are right :ogre:

perhaps you are right since that girl was a white/paki mix but i am now curious if it depends on the father being white or paki or the mother being white or paki, ithink one combination must be ideal. Perhaps white woman + paki guy because the mother being white will have more genes since she's the one giving birth and like i told you in PM i think that girls father is paki hence she's a religious muslim, usually when the father is white the household/children follow their fathers religion and i think the children would look worse honestly.
I stand corrected bhai, you are right :ogre:
I'll PM you ever white-curry girl I see on Muzz rn. You tell me if they would've looked better as as full ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Should be inbetween skull groups, so my caucasoid curry ass can breed with white women :love::love::love::love:

I’m not white.

Stick to your own race.
No Way GIF

Average nordic woman looks like shit but in Holland they're all HTB plus no cap.dutch women love non Muslim ethnic men and even some like the Muslim ones.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and dna_cel
I’m not white.

Stick to your own race.
- Nigger babble. Go be with sheboons then.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, klip11 and Bushman