mogged by Dravidian bulls

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, uglyy_currycel, Shkreliii and 9 others
Mediterraneans and North Atlanids mog

• +1
Reactions: jisko32 and Latinolooksmaxxer
they let in millions of immigrant males from africa and middle east to fuck nordic white women

where is the superiority in that?

they allow their home country to get breed out

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, 1966Ford and Chinacurry
they let in millions of immigrant males from africa and middle east to fuck nordic white women

Lightskin Eugenics
theres method in their madness bhai

• JFL
Reactions: traveler

Jews did it.

Cope, us Slavic brothers mog

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
Nerdics are disgrace to european race.

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
meds will forever mog them in terms of appeal despite being 10cm shorter on average :feelskek:

meds will forever mog them in terms of appeal despite being 10cm shorter on average :feelskek:
only on psl autism,
if you go there irl theyll be hardcore mogged

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx
Something I learned from visiting a Nordic country
The least attractive ones aren't necessarily notably ugly, but invisible due to light colouring and no positive features
In the Shittish Isles when an ugly person crosses your path you really cant help but see them

HTNs are fairly common and they have generally good ratios, rare to see one with obscure features or relying heavily of some good traits while lacking in others which can be the case for HTNs in Shittish Isles.
I'd say Chadlites are about as rare as most other places, I didn't notice a higher concentration of them when I was there.

They are haloed by tanned skin but it's hard to distinguish if blonde hair on top of tan is a halo or if they'd look better with dark hair
I'd say tan + blonde hair and respectable eyebrow darkness puts them at the top of the foodchain anyway in their own country so it doesn't really matter

They dont lean towards low trust slayer or prettyboy archetypes, they just sit balanced in the middle
Again in the shittish isles you're likely to find guys at both extreme ends which is beneficial for them slaying in that environment, you cant be middle of the road when foids are craving extremes.

Because they appear to develop fully facial bone wise, they tend to look their age rather than seeing the shittish isles phenomenon where guys have signs of aging that show they are well in their 20s yet something about their pheno and halted facial bone development makes them look like a teen.
I received a guess that I was 20 by some 19 y/o guys I ended up drinking with despite being 29.
A 31 y/o foid also demanded my ID when I told her my age and she thought I wasn't much older than 20 also (I think they weren't used to seeing my pheno since I have some onset of nasos but I guess people dont pick up on them if drunk)