NORDICS BTFO!!!!!! NORDIC COPERS DON'T ENTER!!!

Slayerino

Slayerino

PSL 🎱 or 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, CursedOne, Deleted member 6401 and 11 others
I like how he draws him as blue because he knows white is superior

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 3 others
Cool and interesting Langueges

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Like I don’t wanna be that guy but this thread is facts.

Nordic men tend to be frail, low T and soy. Their colouring makes them look bad and their behaviour is almost always anti social/high inhib. Some exceptions like @buflek exist but if what I hear and see is true, most are cucked.

Meanwhile med pheno is the most sought after pheno on earth. Nordic women themselves crave that Pheno. Meds are also sociable, lower inhib, more honest and less cucked. It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 1140 and 10 others
Indian = best of both worlds

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DianabolDownie, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dommaxxer, Deleted member 6401, Slayerino and 1 other person
Meanwhile med pheno is the most sought after pheno on earth.
wrong lol, there are 1.4 billion Chinese and 1.3 billion Indians who all prefer nordics

you could argue that med is the highest sought after when it comes to high quality women though

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 3 others
Jfl at nerdics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Hector
wrong lol, there are 1.4 billion Chinese and 1.3 billion Indians who all prefer nordics

you could argue that med is the highest sought after when it comes to high quality women though
3/5 compromise

• +1

Who cares about them? Chinese and Indian women are legit gutter trash. Even with that, top tier men with med pheno would clean up in China. Probably will outslay Nordics with cucked colouring. India is too deep on the self hate train though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Slayerino, Chadelite and 2 others
Funniest shit I ever seen

• +1
Who cares about them? Chinese and Indian women are legit gutter trash. Even with that, top tier men with med pheno would clean up in China. Probably will outslay Nordics with cucked colouring. India is too deep on the self hate train though
Meds mog no cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl

Nordic men tend to be frail, low T and soy. Their colouring makes them look bad and their behaviour is almost always anti social/high inhib. Some exceptions like @buflek exist but if what I hear and see is true, most are cucked.

Meanwhile med pheno is the most sought after pheno on earth. Nordic women themselves crave that Pheno. Meds are also sociable, lower inhib, more honest and less cucked. It is what it is
Download 5

Bullshit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
wym? i didn’t compare them to anything
What did you mean by 3/5th compromise then, if not to say every 5 Indians and Chinese count as 3 because of their low quality?

• +1
Images 16

• +1
Brutal reminder for nordifags that can't cope with not being mediterranean dark triad gods

• +1
What did you mean by 3/5th compromise then, if not to say every 5 Indians and Chinese count as 3 because of their low quality?
it’s up to interpretation

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gazzamogga and Deleted member 3043
JFL at how /pol/ hates niggers for being violent and low IQ whilst worshipping nordcucks who also did the same shit when they were still vikings in the 9th century

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685

"That's lifefuel bro."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671, Chadelite and 1 other person
We don't care

@BigBiceps

• +1
  • +1
thank you moshe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Slayerino
Have anyone here been to nordic countries?
It doesn't sounds this way
Dont compare to your nordic "looking" men
It's not the same

• +1
What about nord-med mix?

• +1
ElliotRodgerJr

• +1
too bad none of u will be med

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 6401
Gigacope.

• +1
Funny but true meme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Slayerino
what if u are both

• +1

this is 100% true. most german mates i have are giga cucks (nordics)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MiroslavBulldosex