Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Chadeep, Kanye West's Cousin and 5 others
Ethnics are likea accessory/ fetish for lgbtcucks, it’s revolting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, 1966Ford, murdah and 1 other person
Based Pitt, but I can't stand Jennifer Aniston, she was mediocre, full of people extolling her because she was not very beautiful and looked like that good nice girl

• +1
Reactions: murdah and try2beme
Based Pitt, but I can't stand Jennifer Aniston, she was mediocre, full of people extolling her because she was not very beautiful and looked like that good nice girl
Pitt said “stacies are their own race”

Hunter schaffer said “i want a latino adjascent mutt to build my aesthetic, status and cookie points as well as a hidden fetish, i also need these hairy latinos to out masculinise my impostor self while im at it”

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim, murdah, Chadeep and 3 others
Hunter has a dick right or a vagina

• +1
I didn't know Rosalia dated Hunter Schafer

• +1
which pitt lover fogs

• +1
what i thought also but the most recent one is pretty fucking hot imo. could just be the pic
Shes a Stacy too, just kinda masculine and striking for some ppl

hunter schafer must have a really small dick cuz I looked at all her bikini pics and doesnt look like there is one at all

so her flaccid must be 2 inches or sth

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, got.daim and try2beme
hunter schafer must have a really small dick cuz I looked at all her bikini pics and doesnt look like there is one at all

so her flaccid must be 2 inches or sth
Dickminning legit

maybe the ethnics just desperate for some white ass

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin and try2beme
Pitt said “stacies are their own race”

Hunter schaffer said “i want a latino adjascent mutt to build my aesthetic, status and cookie points as well as a hidden fetish, i also need these hairy latinos to out masculinise my impostor self while im at it”
As a Latino, I’m glad hunter’s setting a new standard. Hopefully real white blonde chicks fall in line in time

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
As a Latino, I’m glad hunter’s setting a new standard. Hopefully real white blonde chicks fall in line in time
Im a latino and im disgusted when anyone fetishises anything including my own kind

Im a latino and im disgusted when anyone fetishises anything including my own kind
A win’s a win. I’d rather be fetishized like black men than be invisible or put to the side. It’s a start

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
A win’s a win. I’d rather be fetishized like black men than be invisible or put to the side. It’s a start
If ur being fetishised ur in competition with ur entire population for someone who isnt even part of it