Normie culture is just black culture

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
All normies are listening to rap, hip hop or whatever and dressing like blacks. Thats all it is and nothing more.

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout and CursedOne
That’s wigger culture, normie culture is a mixture of many sub cultures

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Hades, Deleted member 2597 and 4 others
Depends on where you live tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 5522
Everyone worship black culture nowadays. Rap, hip hop, etc. Yet, black male SMV is still low. Don't get me wrong, it's definitely not that low and it's getting up there if you combine that with media representation, etc.

Considering all that, it's kinda comical when you look at all the kpop and anime copers. Thinking kpop is taking over, and every girl is gonna worship koreans and asians and that asian SMV is on the rise.

Black culture have brainwashed the entire west, they have high T halo, BBC halo, low inhib halo, thug halo. Still lower SMV than whites by a large margin (even if you only look at the west).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Everyone worship black culture nowadays. Rap, hip hop, etc. Yet, black male SMV is still low. Don't get me wrong, it's definitely not that low and it's getting up there if you combine that with media representation, etc.

Considering all that, it's kinda comical when you look at all the kpop and anime copers. Thinking kpop is taking over, and every girl is gonna worship koreans and asians and that asian SMV is on the rise.

Black culture have brainwashed the entire west, they have high T halo, BBC halo, low inhib halo, thug halo. Still lower SMV than whites by a large margin (even if you only look at the west).
Nobody cares about ethnics so kpop will never take off in the west sadly asides from maybe low status girls. But being tall and black means you have a low of smv especially with having the culture on your side.

We need slavery back to boost culture. Soul, jazz, rmb all thanks to groovin niggers on the cotton fields

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadlitecel, MogTheMogger, Subhuman Philtrum and 8 others
We need slavery back to boost culture. Soul, jazz, rmb all thanks to groovin niggers on the cotton fields
Thats just mean dude

• JFL
Reactions: Finalchad
Based Weinsteincel ngl

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Finalchad and Deleted member 5522
All normies are listening to rap, hip hop or whatever and dressing like blacks. Thats all it is and nothing more.
Wow you only figured it out I even knew it before the black pill and people call me autistic fucking hell

Attachments

• 1590790146963357721859585565490.jpg
    1590790146963357721859585565490.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 13
Wrong. Black culture is Incel culture. And normie culture is blackish white culture.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5522

No for ethnics especially mixed race people their natural hair exposes them, all hair looks similar when buzz cut so its the best hairstyle for ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: alex569
Let 🙆 me 😞 be 😱😐 clear, 🔎📝 this is 💦❌ the 🔑‼ last thing 📴 I’ll say. You 👀 wonder 🍎 why society 😥 is 😧💰 worried about 💦 your 👄 cult club 🏧🏧 of 💦😤 Incels, and you complain about 🤔🏫 how 💯 no 🚫😠 one 🏻 understands your struggles and ➕ life 💯 is 💦 so 💯💯 hard 🍆 for 🍆 you 😥💻 because 🤔 you 😬 lost the 🎊⬆ genetic lottery. Many 💯🏼 of 💰💦 you 👈👉 on here 🈁😱 have 🙋⭐ an 🏻🤼 extremely 💯 warped view of reality. 😱🎥 Life 🦋👶 fucking sucks because I have a 🏾 receding hairline or 🙅 a shitty 💩 jawline? Come on ➡ stop 🚫🛑 playing 💦💦 the victim. Watching 👀 you 👈 guys 😑😠 egg 🥚 on each other on with 🅱 self 💯 loathing makes 💢🛠 me 🙈✨ nauseous to 🎦💦 read, 📕📘 and 🙇 that’s WHY society 👨 is 🏻 so worried about 💦 you 🎅 incels. I’ve 👴 even 🌃 seen 🤔 people 👨♂ justify murder 🔪 done ✅😤 by an incel because they were 😍👶 “pushed into ⬇ a corner”. ⤵⤵ Like ♂ really, 🤔🌈 think 🤔😍 about what kind 🙁 of 💦 group 👥👥 you’re 🏿 in, 🙌👌 do 😤😂 you want 😋 to 😩😛 be 🐝❌ a part 😤😤 of 😤 this? 👈😡 It’s ♂🙅 not 😂🚫 the 🙌👏 fact 📕 that 🆚 you’re 😘👆 incel that’s 🍆☠ the 🍆 problem, ♂ it’s 🐓 that 🚟🏻 you 🏼 have such 💦😏 a 👌🐝 twisted, ⛓⛓ entitled 💯💯 victim mentality 😉 where 🏿🌍 women 💁👨 are 👪👴 evil 👹 because they 😈 don’t sleep with 👏🏢 you. Your 👶 entire 🌳👑 platform is ☝ about looks, 👀👀 like that’s 😐 all 🛑 I see 👁 anyone 👩 talking 🗣 about 🎩👏 on 🔛🔛 here? It’s an 💉 obsession, and 👏👿 you guys 💪🏳 blame everything 😬😬 that 🤢😯 happens to 👅💦 you on ⬇🔛 your looks, 👁👉 and 🔙 will probably 😱😻 defend that mentality 😉 now, because I ♂ don’t get 🍆 it ‼🍆 because I’m ♂🛑 a 😯 normie. The 👏 way you 🙏 guys 😑👦 talk about women is 👉🙅 sickening, calling them all 🐡 dumb 😐 and 🏿➕ shallow bimbos because 💁😤 they 👥🙎 won’t 💪 give 👑🏾 you 🍻😍 a 👌👌 chance 😌😌 even 🌩 though 🔥🤔 YOURE 😯 SUCH 👌😳 A ⏩🏻 NICE 💦🙇 GUY. 😱 This 👌🏋 sub 👨👦 is 🤔👐 absolutely 🙅 toxic, and is 🍎🈁 just 💞 a ➡ cesspool of self 🆙 loathing and 😇💰 playing ♀🏼 the 🤣🔯 victim and 👏 encouraging 👏 suicide. ✍🔪 I 💰😲 highly suggest you 🍆👉 get off 😡🤤 the computer, 📺🖥 get 🤗🅱 a 💯 hobby, something that makes you 👈 light 🕯 up, ⬆ try 💪 to meet 💯 some 🔇 people, 👩👩 get better at 👢💯 handling rejection and ➕❌ push 🙌 past 📟 it. You 👈♀ might not 🚫♂ get every 🕤 girl 👧 you 😻 wish 🌠😢 you could ❌♂ but you sure as hell would be a lot 🤣 happier with 🅱 yourself 😝☝ if you 😶👉 cut 🔪✂ these 🈴 other 👪 toxic members 👦👦 out. 💦💯 Men 👨 everywhere 😎 are clearly 🤓 struggling with 👏⚡ depression and 😈👏 inadequacy issues 😭😭 and I think it’s 💯 about 😯 time ⌚⌚ we 👩👑 start 🕹💦 supporting men’s mental ⚖⚖ health and encouraging 👏 men to 💦🍆 open 👅📖 up 🔺☝ about their 👩👭 struggles, but 🍑 it 💦🍆 is not 😳 women’s ♀ fault! The struggles women 🙆♀ have 😑 endured (I 💘👁 highly recommend you 👦 read 📖 a few 🔛 books 🔥 of ♨💦 historical non 🏆🏆 fiction if you 😖😵 disagree) 😶😲 is nothing ⛔🏿 compared to the 💨 fact that men 🏃🏃 feel 🆘 like 🏼 being 🙆 ugly means 👉 they will 🏼🤔 never 🙅❌ get 🉐 laid. 💦 I 🎅🎅 think 😮😠 men 😫😂 struggle with 👩👫 a lot of 💦🔥 deep 🍒💦 rooted 🌵🌵 emotional turmoil, and 👈👏 in 🍞 the 👈🚑 past ⚰📟 other 💰 men 🚹 have 👏😣 pushed the 🌐🅱 narrative that 💦 it 😤 makes you 🏻👀 weak 😤🤕 if you talk 💬🔈 about your feelings 👫💕 (yes 👍👍 some women ♀ might 🍆 also ➕➕ push 🏽 that narrative now but 😎😳 the origins of 🔴💦 toxic ⚠⚠ masculinity 😩 are 🏽 bred by male 👦👦 mentality, 😉😉 not ⛔❌ females, 👸 as 🍑 historically females ☠ were 👬 never in 📥✉ a position 🏿 where 😾🌎 they could ✊🚫 offer up ☝👎 their opinion 📄 anyway, 🔛 as they 😈 were 👶 not 👏👏 allowed to 🙌 participate in politics ✊ and 💦🌍 were 😉⏬ mostly sold 🌫🌫 for 👉 money 💵 and 🏻 livestock from 🙃👉 one 💒 man 🌊🌊 to 🅱💰 another, 🚪 Etc.) I 💰 urge you 🍑 to 😫👌 get ☹🉐 help 😤 emotionally, normalize talking 😬 about 💦 your 👄🏻 feelings with people 👨♀ who 🚫😂 support you and lift 🤳🤳 you up, but 🍑❌ please 😘 enough 💦 with the ‼😫 victim mentality. 😉😉 Your life 👨 is 😠 not ❌🚫 meaningless because 😏✅ you 🏾 think 🤔🤔 you’re 🍆👈 unattractive. I hope 🏼 you ❔ really 😋😕 understand this. Read 📕📖 some 🕓💭 historical non 🏆🚫 fiction it 👂 should 👶 help 💁💁 your 👀 warped view 👀 of 🔧 gender ♻ inequality :)

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadlitecel, MogTheMogger, maxmendietta and 1 other person