normie foids are agecucks

Copeful

Copeful

2.5 PSL 5'6 rizzminned stylish nt curry slayer
told my coworker a customer who came in was pretty and she said muhh she looks like shes in high school how old are you
Ray Liotta Laughing GIFs | Tenor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, piec, greywind and 16 others
told my coworker a customer who came in was pretty and she said muhh she looks like shes in high school how old are you
Ray Liotta Laughing GIFs | Tenor
I remember this girl who was 18 and I were very friendly towards one another and this guy comes up, puts his arm on my shoulder and says, “you know she’s a kid right bro?”

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, piec, greywind and 8 others
"Human Brain Doesn't develop fully till 25"

Images 46

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, piec, greywind and 17 others
I remember this girl who was 18 and I were very friendly towards one another and this guy comes up, puts his arm on my shoulder and says, “you know she’s a kid right bro?”
Spit Out Drink Spit Take GIF - Spit Out Drink Spit Take Laughing - Discover  & Share GIFs

hes cockblocking you tbh 18 is legal adult
prob flirts with her when hes alone with her
game is game

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, greywind, klip11 and 3 others
Spit Out Drink Spit Take GIF - Spit Out Drink Spit Take Laughing - Discover  & Share GIFs

hes cockblocking you tbh 18 is legal adult
prob flirts with her when hes alone with her
game is game
He was some laidback chill white guy every one liked, so did I, I think he was just super cucked

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel and AspiringMogger
  • +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Did most people respect his opinion though?
Nahhhh haha, she ended up fucking this 24 yr dread head, no one said shit.when his girl broke up with him I said it’s probably cause you weren’t fuckin her right haha, he was just a tall,nt, goofy guy

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and AspiringMogger
I start convos with jb with "how old are you?"

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken and Sprinkles
Nahhhh haha, she ended up fucking this 24 yr dread head, no one said shit.when his girl broke up with him I said it’s probably cause you weren’t fuckin her right haha, he was just a tall,nt, goofy guy
It’s one of the most interesting dichotomies of the 21st century. How niggas can be cool, but no one respects their opinion. Truly something

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Juandigomigo22
normie foids on average are collectivistic in nature, they hyperfocus on their social circles

social circles in current society are heavily age-gated because they are based off on school environments, thats why foids are so keen on that "relationships have to be same age otherwise its creepy and immoral" bullshit

unless when dealing with chad ofc

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and efidescontinuado
Roasties are unable to comprehend that women peak at 18-25. Even the hottest supermodels at 35 are noticeably less attractive compared to 10-15 years back.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Who ended up fucking a dread head, the 18 year old?

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Who ended up fucking a dread head, the 18 year old?
Yea and he fucked some other black bitch, he had yellow teeth, a lisp, was 5’7 but he was NT:fuk: so I guess that’s all that matters:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: klip11
normie foids on average are collectivistic in nature, they hyperfocus on their social circles

social circles in current society are heavily age-gated because they are based off on school environments, thats why foids are so keen on that "relationships have to be same age otherwise its creepy and immoral" bullshit

unless when dealing with chad ofc
Meanwhile, you'll get praised as brave and progressive if you date a half black, half Mexican pre op tranny, even if she/he is 18 and you're 30.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Yea and he fucked some other black bitch, he had yellow teeth, a lisp, was 5’7 but he was NT:fuk: so I guess that’s all that matters:forcedsmile:
Was the 18 year old a black foid?

Normie foids also support gays, transgenders, lesbians, bisexuals and black people