rax1337

rax1337

Iron

bruh

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, SubhumanCurrycel and hebbewem
After rigorous scientific analysis and research. Scientists have concluded that Water Is Wet.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Zercic, Warlow and 36 others
water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Specific Gigachad only.

despite the gaycels saying water is wet there is no way this slut only liked like 1 of them.
massive cope from her side, just wanted to show how high her standards are and that she is not a slut.
u really need to learn foid 101

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7399, TheEndHasNoEnd, MentalistKebab and 27 others
Sample size = 1. Definitely proves trend. Very scientific.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Over, Heguldus and 1 other person
The richest one rofl

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Pink haired one Is her looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and HighIQcel
Pink haired one Is her looksmatch
Her looksmatch's body was finally found in the Suez Canal after being dumped into the Atlantic Ocean 3 years ago.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Warlow, Reoa and 8 others
NONE of the white guys were chad level. You guys still don't get what level is required for one to be chad. There was ONE gigatyrone. Those were obviously gonna be the results. Chad only but preferably gigachad if possible. That's what we're dealing with nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, Deleted member 6128, Heguldus and 3 others
Wtf was going through her head jeez.

The background song is literally called "Trollz" but you incels still took the bait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zercic, Romanicus and HighIQcel
despite the gaycels saying water is wet there is no way this slut only liked like 1 of them.
massive cope from her side, just wanted to show how high her standards are and that she is not a slut.
u really need to learn foid 101
She would have fucked atleast half of them

• +1
Reactions: Romanicus, Deleted member 6128, draco and 2 others
Means fuck all when she is dating that fat mulatto sub3 psl subhuman.

All of these guys would get mogged by a real chad in real life but they're looksmaxed and photomaxxed so they have Chad's halo

Hard to watch tbh

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
she sang along to guys who arent as attractive, her standards arent too high its that her preferences are too narrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Its over if youre not kelly oubre jr in 2020

all of them were higher psl than her lmaooo

SmartSelect 20200627 215307 Firefox

WHAT SHE DESERVES:
Taq5pVjl

WHAT SHE DEMANDS:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: malignant, 5'8manlet, Zercic and 3 others
That girl is not a normie.
I know that she’s makeup frauding but she’s at least a Stacy lite, she even has hollow cheeks for crying out loud. I think she’s a Stacy personally. Stacies have the highest SMV of all human beings on earth so why wouldn’t you expect her to be picky?

No I didn’t mean to imply that astronauts have super high SMVs

I know that she’s makeup frauding but she’s at least a Stacy lite, she even has hollow cheeks for crying out loud. I think she’s a Stacy personally. Stacies have the highest SMV of all human beings on earth so why wouldn’t you expect her to be picky?

Actaully noone is above very good looking men with very high status like Prime Justin beiber, prime leo etc

Das Cap u got bamboozled

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 110

she's not a stacy, i dont even think i'd hit it without makeup. gross

I think that's @Dope bro
Its over then. But it is an honor to be featured in my folder. Even I myself am there. Subhuman gallery v2 coming soon.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756

Shes using excessive makeup to cover up her insecurities and using the tik tok for validation. Shes an emotional wreck and wants the world because mommy and daddy told her she could have it. Not all foids are like this. Theres a shitty woman for every shitty man out there.

Also Keep in mind that attention whores always end up just fucking there closest male friend who puts up with her bullshit and she gets used at the end of the day. Either that or its her X

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and tdawg

She capping hard asf. She’s just trying to signal to everyone that she’s high SMV. Kelly Oubre Jr. is top 3 best looking males though.

She capping hard asf. She’s just trying to signal to everyone that she’s high SMV. Kelly Oubre Jr. is top 3 best looking males though.

this dude is top 3 best looking male? ur trippin boss

View attachment 480173
this dude is top 3 best looking male? ur trippin boss
Nah son. If he isn’t top 3 in looks he definitely is SMV wise. He’s literally a gigatyrone. 5.5 psl face at the very least, 6’7, prolly rich, good skin, good skin tone, green eyes, curly hair, tattoos, basketball halo. Bro has niggas on his IG comments saying gay shit

mogged, mogged, mogged lookswise @PYT