budget andreas eriksen

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 4469
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8583 and Deleted member 4469
Chadlite cause of body halo

HT Normie only due to chin, should try to hide it more with beard

Chadlite.good pheno and skin. Carefull of your hairline. You could improve your jaw a little bit and you got some slight uee that you could improve. Your nose and nose holes seems a little bit off. You could attract certain type of girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4469
Chadlite.good pheno and skin. Carefull of your hairline. You could improve your jaw a little bit and you got some slight uee that you could improve. Your nose and nose holes seems a little bit off. You could attract certain type of girls.
Thanks man. What Is uee?

Thanks man. What Is uee?
Under eye exposure. The skin under the eye is visible. Hard to explain so see the difference between these 2 eyes. And compare the skin directly under the eye. Left its straight from eye to the bones under eye and the right one got skin around the eye socket.
Maxresdefault 2

• +1
Minoxidil will kill my collagene. I m 30 soon. So maybe transplant or tatoo
lookin good for almost 30 man, im p sure minoxidil killing collagen is a meme.
you should apply peppermint oil with some carrier oil for eyebrow gains they'd ascend you.

are you using anything to improve your collagen? such as retin a?

• +1
lookin good for almost 30 man, im p sure minoxidil killing collagen is a meme.
you should apply peppermint oil with some carrier oil for eyebrow gains they'd ascend you.

are you using anything to improve your collagen? such as retin a?
Do who mean pippermint oil mixed with castor oil?
Btw I don’t use retin a cause fat loss. I only use some simple stuff like collagen surum

Chadlite for sure mate.

• +1
Under eye exposure. The skin under the eye is visible. Hard to explain so see the difference between these 2 eyes. And compare the skin directly under the eye. Left its straight from eye to the bones under eye and the right one got skin around the eye socket.
View attachment 863007
Thanks, that right however. I ve got little of this, can I fix it trough fillers ?

Thanks, that right however. I ve got little of this, can I fix it trough fillers ?
Eye area is not my speciality, but I think you can fix it with fillers indeed. Perhaps some other surgery like under eye implant, but a more knowledge member need to answer that question. Browse this forum and hopefully you will find a post detailing the solution and the pros and cons and some other members who underwent the procedure.

• +1
Eye area is not my speciality, but I think you can fix it with fillers indeed. Perhaps some other surgery like under eye implant, but a more knowledge member need to answer that question. Browse this forum and hopefully you will find a post detailing the solution and the pros and cons and some other members who underwent the procedure.
Thank you. Looking for it now. Also for squint maxing

Looks average normie to me. Bad chin, narrow upper head, eyebrows to short horizontally, eye asymmetrie (one eye higher set than the other), bad pfl, body not lean, wide hips, frame not good in general. Hm, interesting everyone else rates the guy higher.

How tall are you, I guess 5‘10?