Normie in 2024

shieldzz

shieldzz

Basically invisible lol,especially if you are under 25 and you want prime chicks

Hoeflation is real, 20 years ago a random normie from today would been consider HTN

As a normie, and non-incel, i approached most of the good looking girls from my year and got rejected by all of them

Being invisible sucks, you are basically non existent to people and no girls will notice you

• +1
Reactions: lestoa, Tabula Rasa, sportsmogger and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, shieldzz and MoggerGaston
@PseudoMaxxer

Life starts at HTN

Htncel

Illustration of HTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, Konstantin, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
Normie is visible IF well dressed and trendy, signalling that they are a part of the tribe.

I see guys with normie face and height in fashionable baggy clothing with HTB girlfriend in UK all the time.

But normie is completely invisible when they are non-NT or a loner with low - no social presence.

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
this or its over

Normie is visible IF well dressed and trendy, signalling that they are a part of the tribe.

I see guys with normie face and height in fashionable baggy clothing with HTB girlfriend in UK all the time.

But normie is completely invisible when they are non-NT or a loner with low - no social presence.
Doesnt really matter too much,i always know how to lead convos , in the first year of uni i had a class that i was even the guy which everyone was talking to. And still, girls just friendzoned me . A girl wont fiind you attractive just cuz ur NT

No, TBH it's barely looks. It is whether you are socially included or not AKA NT or not.

If that guy you posted is autistic without friends HE IS INCEL
NTcopers out

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and shieldzz
Doesnt really matter too much,i always know how to lead convos , in the first year of uni i had a class that i was even the guy which everyone was talking to. And still, girls just friendzoned me . A girl wont fiind you attractive just cuz ur NT
I have told people this but they dont believe me. You need to face to impress girls. So what if u are funny? Girls need to be attracted to the fucking person in first place. If she is not attracted to u. Nts not going to work. You are gonna be friendzoned.

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz
NTcopers out
I have some friends and i even know guys at my uni that are barely able to form a sentence and they have hottest girls simping over them

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and MoggerGaston
I have told people this but they dont believe me. You need to face to impress girls.
I mean yes, if you are NT girls will want to talk to you to get the attention, u make them laugh,etc. But still will just see you as a friend simply because they dont fiind you attractive. Being NT is good to make male friends tho

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
NTcopers out
If you will leave your basement inkwell you will see at the local college campus a tonne of guys who look no better than you dressed in trendy baggy clothing with cute fluffy haircuts getting bitches

What they have is NT

I mean yes, if you are NT girls will want to talk to you to get the attention, u make them laugh,etc. But still will just see you as a friend simply because they dont fiind you attractive. Being NT is good to make male friends tho
Simple as that (y)

I have some friends and i even know guys at my uni that are barely able to form a sentence and they have hottest girls simping over them
NT is too broad i guess. It depends on the neurodivergence they have whether or not it will affect them getting girls.

If you will leave your basement inkwell you will see at the local college campus a tonne of guys who look no better than you dressed in trendy baggy clothing with cute fluffy haircuts getting bitches

What they have is NT
Bro few examples wont speak for million people on this earrth. Also i didnt said you cant get a GF, i said you will not have many options. And if you have a hot gf she will most likely cheat on you soon

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You

What they have is NT
They are their matches.

Bro few examples wont speak for million people on this earrth. Also i didnt said you cant get a GF, i said you will not have many options. And if you have a hot gf she will most likely cheat on you soon
Ye I agree being average in any area does not cut it anymore. Girls will always want top percentile height, face, income.

I was talking about being invisible/incel though. I see normies with girls around them who look NT and clearly not invisible. Whereas I am not NT, a loner and COMPLETELY invisible.

Can we see them? How do they look? This is hard to believe

THIS, I'm so fucking sick of MTN spergs not realizing how lucky they are, MTN is all you need, sure if you're a tasteless stupid psychward sperg like moggergaston even htn won't cut it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back