Normie interacts with incel

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
"zero skills to heal from hurt feelings" Spot on ngl, self-pity is higher among incels than starving South Sudanese.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, murdah, Jamaldickjavontus and 8 others
Damn

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and Darkeningstar
What she says at the beggining is true because lots of 50 year olds nowadays act as if they were 15 only talking about drugs and women but then when she delves into the causes and specifics you can already smell her clearly jewish influenced background

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, Debetro, murdah and 1 other person
-nobody cares about men-

my man spitting facts she cant handle. @AlexAP defend yourself. You know just as well that life as a man is a life alone.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, dopaminebeyondfried, murdah and 4 others
Ok Gonzalo Lira

my man spitting facts she cant handle. @AlexAP defend yourself. You know just as well that life as a man is a life alone.
Most men I know have friends, good relationships with their families, etc., men on this forum are not average men.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Ok Gonzalo Lira
0000an

Most men I know have friends, good relationships with their families, etc., men on this forum are not average men.
Look at zoomer boys loneliness percentage and millennial men marrying cocktail whores

-nobody cares about men-

Foids don't fucking care though. No point in trying to advocate to death ears. It makes you look weak in her eyes as well.

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW and Darkeningstar
"zero skills to heal from hurt feelings" Spot on ngl, self-pity is higher among incels than starving South Sudanese.

jesus

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Danish_Retard and Bomber517
Most men you know. Curious to hear about them.
I thought you largely lacked close male friendships.

I want to remind you that I, someone without family/friends/nobody, pretends to be normal to people IRL. People like you.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235 and Bomber517
Femoid ramblings

Where? Redpill podcasts?
Everywhere wherever you go if you touch grass. They are very influenced by 80s rock culture and 90s rap culture.

Most men you know. Curious to hear about them.
I thought you largely lacked close male friendships.
You can know people without having close friendships with them.
I want to remind you that I, someone without family/friends/nobody, pretends to be normal to people IRL. People like you.
I also "pretend" insofar as I have normal conversations, but it's not like I fake a relationship or family. Other men who have this are not pretending.

You can know people without having close friendships with them.

I also "pretend" insofar as I have normal conversations, but it's not like I fake a relationship or family. Other men who have this are not pretending.
unless you are close, people arent going to share their life with you.

i dont think you know who you talk to honestly.

people irl assume i am a slayer with big social circle who fucks around as a 28yo student, having the time of his life.
i get called fuckboy or player by ppl i talk to.

you think they think i am truecel rotter?

She’s black, no Ls taken on dudes end

unless you are close, people arent going to share their life with you.

i dont think you know who you talk to honestly.
Yeah, but lonely rotters are very rare at all ages, actually most men do have friends, and most men will marry at some point.
people irl assume i am a slayer with big social circle who fucks around as a 28yo student, having the time of his life.
i get called fuckboy or player by ppl i talk to.

you think they think i am truecel rotter?
I got also called a "bad boy", these words means nothing, but this doesn't mean that most men who appear normal are actually incel rotters.

Yeah, but lonely rotters are very rare at all ages,
is it?

actually most men do have friends,
do they have real friends or just people they hangout with?
and most men will marry at some point.
those are statistics from decades ago.

I got also called a "bad boy", these words means nothing, but this doesn't mean that most men who appear normal are actually incel rotters.
how does it mean nothing. You think these people know you are an incel, struggle with women/socializing?

is it?

do they have real friends or just people they hangout with?

those are statistics from decades ago.
Well, most men report friendships, social events and activities are plenty. I also don't think marriage rates will fall significantly.
how does it mean nothing. You think these people know you are an incel, struggle with women/socializing?
I'm not an incel or rotter, just lack close friendships or a LTR. The people I meet are not close to me, they probably don't know this (except when they ask if I'm in a LTR). To be called a "bad boy" you just have to make some joke or do some cool stuff, that's enough already.

Nobody cares about men.
He's right tho. Only women, children and dogs are loved. My objective is to crush every male competition ruthlessly. Making friends with men is... fake as fuck. Waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
This is why incels have to learn to hide their bitter thoughts

What an autist

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
He's right tho. Only women, children and dogs are loved. My objective is to crush every male competition ruthlessly. Making friends with men is... fake as fuck. Waste of time.
you're wrong

you can't crush every male competition on your own. It's a foolish mistake.

You need to crush as much as possible male competition in a group. Find men with whom you can crush other men with.

Well, most men report friendships, social events and activities are plenty.
most men act like everything is fine in general. This is the expectation of men.

Come on man, you know this. Are you going to tell me that women are more depressed than men are next?
Despite knowing that men kill themselves 3x as often as women? that most homeless people are men, drug-addicts, etc. all men.

but no, you believe this statistic that 'women have it so much harder than men'

brutal man, brutal.

I also don't think marriage rates will fall significantly.
its already falling hard, together with birth-rates. Your thoughts aren't reality.
I'm not an incel or rotter, just lack close friendships or a LTR.
whats the last time uve had sex?
The people I meet are not close to me, they probably don't know this (except when they ask if I'm in a LTR). To be called a "bad boy" you just have to make some joke or do some cool stuff, that's enough already.
right so they don't know about your struggles and neither do you about theirs.

You need to crush as much as possible male competition in a group. Find men with whom you can crush other men with.
Nah, that's not necessary, cooperation > competition.

Nah, that's not necessary, cooperation > competition.
cooperation is exactly what I am promoting. But it is only valid when you use it to crush your competition.

cooperation TO CRUSH your competition.

you're wrong

you can't crush every male competition on your own. It's a foolish mistake.

That isn't going to happen tho because my "allies" would end up betraying me. It's just our biological hardwiring as men

That isn't going to happen tho because my "allies" would end up betraying me. It's just our biological hardwiring as men
men look for cooperation for common goals.

betrayal is a risk, but there is also value to be gained from cooperation.

You are only seeing the risk (betrayal) without considering the positive aspects of cooperation.

• Hmm...
Reactions: WeiWei