Normie males simp so hard for gl men

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Charisma Charm and Personality
If you notice they will suck up to the good looking men in real life trying to be their friends and everything so cringe

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Gengar, try2beme and 17 others
legit

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and autistic_tendencies
Yeah best example is this forum

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Sprinkles, Bushman, greywind and 12 others
sums up my life

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Yeah best example is this forum
It's crazy. Even though everyone is blackpilled and aware of how differently people treat those that are better looking, they still fall for it and treat better looking people better.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Bushman, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
sums up my life

Gigatank

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
It's crazy. Even though everyone is blackpilled and aware of how differently people treat those that are better looking, they still fall for it and treat better looking people better.
Because a good portion of the forum is structurally very neurotypical, thus more easily subjected to similar "longer dick" dynamics

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and autistic_tendencies
AMOG

• +1
Is that why nobody wants to be my friend? :ogre:

• JFL
Because a good portion of the forum is structurally very neurotypical, thus more easily subjected to similar "longer dick" dynamics
Wait can you elaborate on that. Do you mean that a decent part of the forum is now neurotypical people?

Wait can you elaborate on that. Do you mean that a decent part of the forum is now neurotypical people?
I think that despite the fact that the forum has a higher concentration of neurodiversity than the average, a large proportion are neurotypical, but unable to function well socially, and therefore still very susceptible to similar dynamics. Although on the forums it's a bit different.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
I think that despite the fact that the forum has a higher concentration of neurodiversity than the average person, a large proportion are neurotypical, but unable to function well socially, and therefore still very susceptible to similar dynamics. Although on the forums it's a bit different.
Ah ok. That makes sense. The amount of neurotypicals probably increased following the tiktok invasion as well.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar