Normie Mindset

NickGar

NickGar

Iron
I have noticed that normies will always take any opportunity to put you down if you pose a threat to them. For example, a couple days ago I was with this short 5'5 guy and we was in McDonalds. This guy was pretty much like a gym rat LTN:lul:. I am a fat nigga btw (bulking). I am pretty tall in my country and heightmog like 95% of niggas here. I was buying two quarter pounder with large fries and coke and this nigga legit started calling me fat and making jokes. Even though I have better frame and mog him even I am fat fuck with 25% bodyfat. Same thing with this gook who saw my dick outline when I wasn't erected. My dick is quite short when it isn't hard so this gook started making fun of me. But then I got hard and got to like 6.5 inch and he kept quiet. But then later on he made the same joke of my unerected penis.

Sorry for the bad format boyos.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boxface34, Autismcel, flippasav and 6 others
My dick is quite short when it isn't hard so this gook started making fun of me. But then I got hard and got to like 6.5 inch and he kept quiet. But then later on he made the same joke of my unerected penis.
nigga what?

• JFL
Reactions: litaz, framemoggerr, VenatorLuparius and 3 others
I have noticed that normies will always take any opportunity to put you down if you pose a threat to them. For example, a couple days ago I was with this short 5'5 guy and we was in McDonalds. This guy was pretty much like a gym rat LTN:lul:. I am a fat nigga btw (bulking). I am pretty tall in my country and heightmog like 95% of niggas here. I was buying two quarter pounder with large fries and coke and this nigga legit started calling me fat and making jokes. Even though I have better frame and mog him even I am fat fuck with 25% bodyfat. Same thing with this gook who saw my dick outline when I wasn't erected. My dick is quite short when it isn't hard so this gook started making fun of me. But then I got hard and got to like 6.5 inch and he kept quiet. But then later on he made the same joke of my unerected penis.

Just say you had sex with him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5outsider and VenatorLuparius
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5outsider and VenatorLuparius
because normies are braindead drones

• JFL
Reactions: NickGar
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel

"Dan"

normies are faggots, i wanna frame mog them all

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr
ALL HE DID WAS CALL YOU "FAT". Bhai I live in LATAM and to explain how braindead people here are. People here say they believe in god + religious and do ghetto shit at the same time that's how braindead people here are. Anyways I told this one normie kid that I didn't believe in god and he told that to everyone. I don't even want to explain what happened after that but you can imagine