Normie or sub5?

browncell

browncell

Iron
Photos taken from a 13mp camera with a 28mm lens at a distance of 4'3 feet =1.30m, I don't think there is much distortion.
20220516 150158
20220516 150110
20220516 150307
20220516 150328

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17244 and 2 others
D NQ NP 727059 MLB44471209994 012021 O

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Banderacell, Deleted member 17345, Deleted member 14774 and 7 others
Get to 10% body fat.
For example @FiveFootSix56 is a deathnic but he's lean so his face looks defined

mfers really post on here when they're 500 lbs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banderacell, Prince88, Entschuldigung and 10 others
Loose fat asap and get Ccw bimax

normies are way better looking than that, mainly because of your maxilla.

Kinda fat, but if he loses fat, he‘s a normie

do roids and ogremax :ogre:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Prince88, KraftDurchLeid and 10 others
Loose fat asap and get Ccw bimax

Then you need to get CCW bimax asap to debloat your face. You're also skinny fat af.

yes, I'm skinny fat, I recently started the gym, which do you think are my failos, do you have any softmaxxing tips for me? what do you think of my hair?

Hardmaxxing is out of my budget.

Narrow clavicles and wide hips, if you're not over 6'1 it's fuckin over
I don't live in the USA where everyone is giant, with shoes I'm 1.75m which makes me mog 90% of the population of my country

• JFL
Reactions: to be human, pantone, Deleted member 19281 and 5 others
irl I've always been told that I have a lot of chin so what they say about going for a ccw bimax seems really stupid to me, I'll keep coping with mewing...

20220516 163654

• +1
Reactions: galego123
you're skinny fat bulk up asap then cut you will look so much better

• +1
Reactions: ToTheTop
irl I've always been told that I have a lot of chin so what they say about going for a ccw bimax seems really stupid to me, I'll keep coping with mewing...

View attachment 1683358
dude is sub5 and is coping with muh mewing
how do u live with yourself bro, i would already be consulting with 50 surgeons

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 19281 and bogii
dude is sub5 and is coping with muh mewing
how do u live with yourself bro, i would already be consulting with 50 surgeons
what are my falios according to you?

Only people who are experts in facial harmony can judge a face by its elements and see its potential and not call you sub5 because "muhh your fat". lurk more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
what are my falios according to you?

Only people who are experts in facial harmony can judge a face by its elements and see its potential and not call you sub5 because "muhh your fat". lurk more

bro look at yourself

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
my only falios are my mouth and that my face is bloat
I'm not an expert like the incel Indians here claim to be, however besides this I think ur IPD (interpupillary distance) is bad and since your face is bloated, it causes you to have an oversized chin compared to your philtrum (bone between ur lips and nose). Can't really see the eye area or anything like that so won't comment on it

• +1
Reactions: browncell
I'm not an expert like the incel Indians here claim to be, however besides this I think ur IPD (interpupillary distance) is bad and since your face is bloated, it causes you to have an oversized chin compared to your philtrum (bone between ur lips and nose). Can't really see the eye area or anything like that so won't comment on it
thanks I will try the techniques to make ipd fraud (longer eyebrows and curves around the eyes, hair style around or glasses) until something works for me. unfortunately my chin has always been this long.

20220416 001743

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
thanks I will try the techniques to make ipd fraud (longer eyebrows and curves around the eyes, hair style around or glasses) until something works for me. unfortunately my chin has always been this long.

View attachment 1683551
Just know that your ipd will get better if you lose weight. You are clearly above 20% body fat and you gotta work on it. Not only this but also your chin will look better and overall you are gonna be able to see what you actually look like.

I have personally gone from around 21% to 19%ish already, make sure to lose weight and go to the gym, and ignore the retards in the forum that say otherwise

Your base doesn't seem terrible but you will only be able to know once you are at least sub 20% bf

Sub-5

• So Sad
Reactions: galego123
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and galego123
LTN, lip, midface and bf% failos.

Lower bf% and you could ascend to MTN, to ascend further you need ccw rotation, but your number 1 priority should be lowering bf%.

• +1
Reactions: browncell and galego123
Nunca saberão o que é beber água num filtro de barro
a melhor água do mundo é a água da torneira que você encontra quando sobe a favela porque uns marotos estavam te perseguindo para te matar e estupar :p

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny. and galego123
a melhor água do mundo é a água da torneira que você encontra quando sobe a favela porque uns marotos estavam te perseguindo para te matar e estupar :p
FaceApp 1652753041989

I'm not fat, I'm just not a pussy framecel
View attachment 1683219
We are here, giga brutals about fat.
What regular people, would call normal or skinny, we call here fat.

We are. Like.
Anything above 12% body fat, is to fat.

You look Asif 18% body fat in this pic tbh.

Overall I would rate you currently average or something like that. Maybe slightly below average actually.

Potential to get higher though on rating.
Facial hair is needed imo, in your cases

I would kill my parents if they gave me this face

• JFL
Reactions: bogii

We are. Like.

Overall I would rate you currently average or something like that. Maybe slightly below average actually.

OP probably stores a lot of fat on his face OR he has uberbones under the fat

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman

We are. Like.

Everyone said that I was very skinny, more than anything because of my elongated face, so I started eating... due to the lack of protein in my adolescence (a country in great economic and social crisis) and the use of braces i couldn't eat hard food, i did not have hypertrophy in the masseters, currently if I have some hypertrophy so it is convenient to reduce my bf

colored name wooow :soy::soy::soy:
Yeah nigga your cock should get hard every you see my name if it doesn’t then you have erectile dysfunction from fapping to my pics