Normie reaction to blackpilled trannymaxxer

glaruz

glaruz

Iron

If only he was passing and good looking. Mirin the balding reversal tho. I've seen some successful trannies and faggots and read the tranny manifesto (blackpilled and based af). You might hate them, but a lot of looksmaxxing come from these tranny circles. Most trannies are just blackpilled men that understand women live better lives.

The blue/ redpilled reactions from this normie are so funny and watching people like him react to the blackpill and lookism is surreal. The comments are filled with copes too. This is how most men think boyos. Never forget it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mike21 and mirrormogger
Do you plan to transition?

• Ugh..
Reactions: glaruz
Screenshot 2024 06 12 225556

Screenshot 2024 06 12 225653

Screenshot 2024 06 12 225805

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Do you plan to transition?
If I could pass.

Our tech is not good enough yet. But if you can look like a foid I would 100% do it and live a better life. I would even let someone from this forum take my virginity after getting a pussy.

• JFL
Reactions: exo

If only he was passing and good looking. Mirin the balding reversal tho. I've seen some successful trannies and faggots and read the tranny manifesto (blackpilled and based af). You might hate them, but a lot of looksmaxxing come from these tranny circles. Most trannies are just blackpilled men that understand women live better lives.

The blue/ redpilled reactions from this normie are so funny and watching people like him react to the blackpill and lookism is surreal. The comments are filled with copes too. This is how most men think boyos. Never forget it.

Faggot

When you are a Man but not a real Man in womens eyes,this Is the only escape,denying your poor masculinity for something more gratifying,that is how you can stop beign a loser,remember: women cant be losers:fuk:

• +1
Reactions: glaruz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back