Normie today told me I look like Patrick Bateman lmao

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Narrow lower third life tbh. She said my face shape is exactly thre same

no, no way to know, patrick bateman is the only masculine man who has a sleek, cool look to have; probably the OP doesn't look like Patrick Bateman, this information, in fact, should be a mere vain and harmlessly happy statement with the look itself, and this is by no means odious and is good for you, although it doesn't do, in terms of ownership. , no reason given, so whatever

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
no, no way to know, patrick bateman is the only masculine man who has a sleek, cool look to have; probably the OP doesn't look like Patrick Bateman, this information, in fact, should be a mere vain and harmlessly happy statement with the look itself, and this is by no means odious and is good for you, although it doesn't do, in terms of ownership. , no reason given, so whatever
I mean face shape. Not look like him obviously

No one looks like Patrick

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: john_cope
you look like a long midfaced tryhard indian that wants to be white.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Wannabe6ft2, Zygos4Life and 4 others
you look like a long midfaced tryhard indian that wants to be white.
Post a picture of your face. My Midface ratio is 1.0.

Post a picture of your face. My Midface ratio is 1.0.

Your phenotype is thrash, you resemble some type of jew, its irrevelant what ratio your midface is, your midface looks long.

Your phenotype is thrash, you resemble some type of jew, its irrevelant what ratio your midface is, your midface looks long.
Ever heard of lens distortion? Post your face.
Keep coping I measured my face and Midface is the shortest compared to upper and lower third

Ever heard of lens distortion? Post your face.

Keep coping I measured my face and Midface is the shortest compared to upper and lower third

what does me posting my face have to with my crtiism's of your face?

Measurments dont mean anything, your mid face is long and you resemble some type of jewish monkey thats trying hard to be white

what does me posting my face have to with my crtiism's of your face?

Measurments dont mean anything, your mid face is long and you resemble some type of jewish monkey thats trying hard to be white

View attachment 123193
Lol, use the picture I sent u. I def mog you tho otherwise you would post your photo. Stupid incel
@Titbot

Did someone say "jew"???

Lol this is that masc guy from lookism, don’t chat shit loool
Yeah I’m going to put this guy on my ignore list. If he can’t help me he’s useless

isn't that a good thing? pretty sure he was a slayer who had multiple GFs

MD mogs I remember @Gosick asling for a rating he looks ugly at some angles no offense bro. MD doesn’t even look indian jfl he looks Italian. Also he’s slaying irl he has a hot ass gf so keep crying for him